Recent content by subera

1. S

Your memorable screenshots?

Ah...good times, the showing off pokemon day.
  2. S

Tecknical updates

"using last resort to counter my steelix" well yeah, cos it has thunder, discharge, pin missile and last resort, only pin missile and last resort can even HIT the steelix. no growl has a stat lowering move, it's pointless really cos jolt is a glass cannon. and idk about trump card, move update I...
  3. S

Tecknical updates

I think you missed my point, you cannot account for every possible battle match-up, at least not with natural move pools, so people can get their Eggz Ko'd by a hera or w.e, and purposely send out a drago for the uber buffs, knowing that their Hera can't do jack all about it. but w/e. I'm done here.
  4. S

Tecknical updates

Ok, so basically, this was entirely intentional. and so far as I'm seeing it, reflecting on the original games battle system, sure it is accurate, and this is a good thing, but with current battle moves etc, and only lvl learned move pools. if you get a bad type match up, say a Jolt vs a...
  5. S

Tecknical updates

Ugh....say what? since when was agilities "Stage Boost" a percentage? I was almost definite it went up in like, 10s-20s. or rather should, if not you have this tank rampaging with these heavy crits getting OHKO's on your whole team, purely cos you started with a hera vs drago xD They nerfed...
  6. S

Tecknical updates

I have a query regarding Agility now, since latest update, I had a battle, which shocked me, a dragonite 99, 194 spd, used agility. just once. It then proceeded to outspeed my Jolteon, and my Aero (265 and 267spd). that is 8 stages of speed stat increase...and incredibly broken...
  7. S

Shinies

I am finding, though I rarely jump on anymore partly because of this, that players are localising their entire game time itto negotiating for, or trading [S]UC, almost every deal I see across trade channel is relating to [S]UC, people selling multiples at once. and as people have said, parading...
  8. S

Moves for Feraligatr

Aqua tail is not better because it is physical. there are no pokes that you would optionally match Fera to, that an atk based water move benefits it, hydro pump is better even though its sp.atk is lower.
  9. S

Your memorable screenshots?

Hmm, some recent ones :3 [attachment=2375] SO much WIN xD [attachment=2374] I feel bad for the guy with [s]kingdra :P
  10. S

General Battle information

As far as I know, the STAB coding for PWO doesn't do Primary and Secondary types, so it's just STAB, if it the same type as the move, it gets the same STAB regardless. and even then stab won't compensate for 30-50 points difference (including STAB)
  11. S

Thank you Tecknician, this is the sort of thing I was hoping to learn. because taking this into consideration, I can rearrange my team, knowing that the overall dmg outcome will be the same with weaker pokes.
  12. S

I understand the logic of damage ranges, but I have taken into account damage ranges, from the SHEER amount of battles, i can say on average, that even at max dmg, a lower stat poke will KO my pokemon more often. and yea, in terms or dragonite, I noticed that, kingdra has very balanced stats...
  13. S

Ok, so I only really come on lately to battle my friends. and I have noticed a few things that really test my patience in battle, such as (excluding dmg ranges cos this happens a lot) certain pokes with lower stats KO'ing a poke, which a stronger poke couldn't. example: Feraligatr sp.atk 192...
  14. S

Game: Are YOU prepared to take on The Legendary Cup?

Wow, makes a nice little change, if I can get my team to max lvl by then...I'll give it a go. see if I still got it  ;)
  15. S

Membership

Memberships can only be found in the token store for 6 tokens. so you have to donate first for 6 tokens, then purchase it in the store with those tokens. the 'token store' and 'donate' can be found at the top of the playerdex.