Recent content by StrongDevil1996

1. S

[Lost-Shiny!] I Lost Shiny Magikarp!.

Alright if you all say so.....Close Thread.
  2. S

So you cant just give to me Shiny Magikarp?
  3. S

but it wasn't roll back i just reloged!
  4. S

Please Admins/GMs help me Loong time ago i caught a shiny sandsrew but after i relog there wasnt sandsrew and that was loong time ago so i cant prove but now i found a Shiny Magikarp! i caught it and first i screenshoted it then i reloged and when i came back shiny magikarp wasnt there =( but...
  5. S

How To Beat Brock

It's easy if you got Bulbasaur then train bulbasaur to lvl 13 (Minimum) or Squirtle same lvl 13 Minimum Hope you underand Good Luck!
  6. S

2Questions

For 1nd player he might forgot his old password So thats why he can't reset his password and for 2nd player Same Thing Happened To Me He need to Reset his password to work ingame.
  7. S

Cant Conect

Yes this week they had problems..First black screen then Bugged maps thats way you couldn't connect to server they had to restart server all the time.
  8. S

Stuck... Ban... Stuck... What Happens?

Your account was banned for 2 minuts only.
  9. S

[Brazil] Help !

Eu não posso ajudá-lo Mas os administradores podem( I can't help you but the Admins can) Here is what he try to say: ( The thing is ... I closed my PWO when I was in front of an NPC! Now every time I open my PWO NPC comes to me and I'm stuck there, unable to click any button (map, backpack...
  10. S

If You Were A Gym Leader..

I would like to be a Legendary Psychic gym leader Pokemons: Deoxys,Mewtwo and Celebi.
  11. S

Playerdex: New Token Store!

Thanks bluerise.
  12. S

Please Help, I Lost Almost Everything

I lost my pokemons too my bike and my fishing lvl..
  13. S

Lv 50 Tournament Canceld?

Hm but you dont have any Pokemon lvl 50 i guess?
  14. S

Strongdevil1996's Losted Pokemons

Hello guys i lost all my pokemons i reseted my password and when i enter in PWO I Don't have any pokemon..so i check in playerdex and i found them they are at " My released Pokemons " i really don't know i didin't relase my pokemons so please if you can help me i had 3 pokemons Pikachu Gyarados...