Recent content by SomeoneBetter

1. S

surfbord to exspensif

well according to some older players, back in the day, the surfboard and bike cost 10Mill each, so I wouldn't complain about 100 or 50 k what ever ti is now.
  2. S

Is there anyone on this "Authenticating" situation?

I'm sure the issue is known and being worked on, Just sit tight, and wait for someone to resolve the issue.
  3. S

Best way to use tokens?

well for one, this is not the right area for this question, this section is for issues with donation/token trading secondly no you will not get compensated for times when the server is down unless it is down for days at a time, then sometimes staff compensate for that. if you play a lot, and...
  4. S

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to PWO, I'm pretty new myself, but I'm really loving it so far! Hope you enjoy your time here
  5. S

Looking for Kings Rock

Not a problem at all!
  6. S

Looking for Kings Rock

I know you can get Slowking in the Token Store, or catch one as a Horribly Rare in the Dragons Den B1F
  7. S

Looking for Kings Rock

Kings rock in not a part of PWO, you can't evolve into Slowking yet
  8. S

Pwo Modding , Questions

they arent mods really, they are just new skins, just search the art area HERE, Or, you could just make your own skins.
  9. S

I want to see if anyone would be interested

Sounds more like a raffle to me
  10. S

IP Address Banned?

If you are banned, the game will say that you have been banned. Also you can log on to playerdex and click the my settings button to check ban status.
  11. S

ThuGie's Dev Log

Nice, thats a pretty legit update. Thanks ThuGie
  12. S

Notification Box?

From what I've heard, there used to be a function similar to this on the old forums that PWO used to use. This feature would be extremely handy in my opinion.