Recent content by SilverCis

1. S

I'm can't play, stuck in black :(

Alas, I have already tried reinstalling from all mirrors on the site ... :(
  2. S

Perhaps the lack of information on this screen will help you understand what the problem is.
  3. S

I tried using ProtonVPN and connecting via Finland. The result is the same, it didn't help. I have guesses, like the problem is in the game installer or something. Perhaps there is an installer of a more recent version than on the site?
  4. S

Changed both 'Location' and regional standards. Alas, it doesn't help either.
  5. S

I run the application as the administrator. I have disabled the firewall. Kaspersky Antivirus and I also tried to turn it off. I went to "Internet Properties" ... Nothing helps. I tried everything that is described in that topic in the first post, as well as what Froxt post. Nothing. Is there...
  6. S

Tried turning off the antivirus, tried turning off the firewall, tried adding PWO to firewall exceptions. All is in vain. Alt account behaves the same way. :( I will try Discord if there is no way out.
  7. S

The chat does not work, it seems to me that I am out of time and space. I suppose that these are some kind of problems with the connection to the server, but I no longer know how they can be caused.
  8. S

I tried everything from the first message, nothing helped. Tried three solutions from Froxt's post, also didn't help.
  9. S

Hello, guys. I have an old account and now can't played. How to fix this?