Recent content by ShinyTyranitar856

1. S

Shiny HR + TS poke and a Rare in 3 days...insaaaane!

Re: MY FIRST S HR!!!!! Welcome to the club of S Hr's Fion. 8)
  2. S

My Future PWO Team

Me and you are in the same boat King, well until I made this topic I was. :(
  3. S

My Future PWO Team

Thank you for the Support everyone. Just don't wanna get bored of this game (if that's possible) So I set this goal.
  4. S

My Future PWO Team

I might :P Isn't Electabuzz faster than Electivire??
  5. S

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Shiny Banette
  6. S

Skill Shop

I'm most definitely for this. This will Not only make pokes more Unique/Useful, but it will encourage different pokes to being used in PvP's more than ever. Of course, with Limitations. ;D As stated earlier in this post, I would be more than happy to support this idea.
  7. S

My Future PWO Team

Thank you King
  8. S

My Future PWO Team

This is going to take a lot of Patience and possibly money. But whatever, this is the team I wanna have 4th gen hits PWO. Shiny Tyranitar- *Caught Shiny Larvitar in December, 2012* Shiny Octillery-*Currently Hunting for Shiny Remoraid* Shiny Mismagius-* Caught Shiny Misdreavus Feburary 1st...
  9. S

Shiny Larvitar

If the posting of this topic is needless.....Can I delete this? Lol Also, thank you for the Congratulations everyone.
  10. S

Shiny Larvitar

Thanks Flare, long time no see. How've you been
  11. S

Shiny Larvitar

and im not a Newb!! Lol Ya Jerk
  12. S

Shiny Larvitar

Usually ppl who can afford rare finds like this visit the forums. And hi King O0
  13. S

Shiny Larvitar

Just giving a Heads up to Future Offers on my Shiny Larvitar. I will not accept any of them. Sorry, but I am not interested. Thank you :)
  14. S

Trade city password

O ok , thank you Darcia
  15. S

Trade city password

Hey i was just wondering if there would be any chance a Staff member could figure out what my password is for trade city, cuz i forgot it. Any info whether you can or not would be appreciated. Bye