Recent content by Shanamaria

1. S

Names and Sprites!

@Shiningamisgirl and nemo55 Thank you for the explanation :)
  2. S

I was wondering if this would be useful?

Ok, thank you :D
  3. S

Names and Sprites!

@Bluerise why would you post such a video? That's mean. Is it not your job to make new users feel welcome and not to ridicule them? How do you ever expect to keep your players if you treat them like a joke? I'm only trying to fit in here.
  4. S

I see :P True enough! Oh..I just noticed that in Viridian Forest there's a female sprite who says "I want that boy over there to keep me warm.." I noticed that the sprite on the battle screen ends up being a Bug Catcher instead of the female sprite who initiates the battle..
  5. S

Oh dear..what do you mean?
  6. S

I know of a site called Kickstarter where creative developers can advertise their creations for funding. Here is the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav I wonder if it would be something the creators of POW would consider?
  7. S

Names and Sprites!

That's good :) I PM'd Bluerise on whether I'd be allowed to advertise this site on other websites like by using banners that direct to the homepage and/or post flyers in my hometown. I never got an answer yet and I'm afraid to just go ahead in case it's illegal or something lol.
  8. S

Names and Sprites!

@Merse So what you're trying to say is..?
  9. S

Names and Sprites!

Hello :) Just thought I'd give in a couple suggestions if that's okay? 1: Nicknames for our Pokemon 2: Different male/female Sprites to choose from That's all for now but if I think of anything else I'll post back here. Feel free to post your own here too :D
  10. S

New player here!

Hi there craveiro_3! Thanks for answering! As I've just said I am enjoying my first time in the game and you are very right about the community as I've found them very helpful :) I have to say I L-O-V-E it that your Pokemon follows you about and the overall layout of the game is very smooth...
  11. S

New player here!

Thanks for answering Bluerise ;) I'm glad you don't plan on letting the game die as I'm quite enjoying my first time in the game! Thanks for the link too ;D
  12. S

New player here!

Hello I'm Shana, a new player from Northern Ireland! I'm an older Pokemon fan, I've loved Pokemon and everything about it and to do with it since I was 4 years old and I'm 22 now! So is this fan-made game good? Is it decently populated and has it got a future? I've seen many fan-made Pokemon...