Recent content by Serpentine

1. Serpentine

Your memorable screenshots?

Hey Jlo, its me brisngr, just lurking here for a while ;) Dat picture, everyone is standing around with the rarest shinies of that time period and I am just standing there with my common S Kingler, like a boss. 8)
  2. Serpentine

Token store shiny Pokémon

That is just the problem, Jinji, that we usually can not bring up an issue until that issue has manifested itself in some way. Let me give an example: A new government is created and you live within the society upon which it enforces its laws. Now, a member of your community goes around and...
  3. Serpentine

Although I do not agree with Cole's extremist stand on this, I do want to say one thing. One life lesson for us was: Don't make assumptions. The life lesson learned for anyone who is in authority is: Spell out all the rules and guidelines.
  4. Serpentine

Yes it did Thychiz, go buy as many good pokemon as you can, hopefully I can buy one of you if you are kind =p
  5. Serpentine

Adding this guranteed 15+ IV is the worst move that could be made to the store. For 2 extra tokens you can get an uber pokemon, and now the token donors control the entire market, with S UC prices falling below S HR value. Seriously, horrible move.
  6. Serpentine

I do believe that Thychiz and whoever else got these Shiny UC with low stats should have their currents replaced with new ones with appropriate IVs reflecting those found in games. Although it was not explicitly stated that UC shinies will have 28-32 IVs, it was also not explicitly stated that...
  7. Serpentine

What was your reward from the event.

There was an event?.....
  8. Serpentine

Its been a long journy

Hey man, I don't think you should quit, and I believe you were entirely innocent simply because you helped me out with my team when I asked for it, which was really nice of you. I hope you decide to stay, so that others can use your help just as I used it :)
  9. Serpentine

Battling Team Help Required.

Darcia I have previous plans to change Arcanine, I am just looking for an uber one. Currently I got a S Primape with max atk as the final addition to my team, but do you recommend I get a Jolteon instead? Also, a trade for swampert with my flygon would be a good boost to the team? Final...
  10. Serpentine

Battling Team Help Required.

Hello, I am a new player in PWO and want to start collecting pokemon for my future battling squad. Currently I have the following 5 pokemon: Dragonair Max Spd/Spatk and Uber Spdef Metagross Max Atk and Uber Spd/Spatk Flygon Uber Atk, Spatk and Spdef - others are good Espeon Uber Spatk and Atk...