Recent content by Serkan.ince

1. S

The Return of Serkan !

Thanks Jinji,Pansy . Time is passing very quickly. I've been gone for 2-3 months but everything still seems like yesterday to me :)
  2. S

Official Tournament of PWO: The Leaked Videos

This battles are great moment for me. I watched with a great pleasure. Thanks for records. I'm so glad to see this records :) This battles are one of the best battles from pwo. You were really hard opponent for me always. Time is passing so quickly. I really miss those days. I will start to...
  3. S

The Return of Serkan !

Hi all ! I'm starting to play pwo again. I've been busy with my real life problems. I really miss pwo and finally im here :) I never forget my old pwo memories. I've met with a lot of people due to pwo. This friendships are very important for me. I hope I meet with more people. As some...
  4. S

Your memorable screenshots?

These are memorable screenshots for me :) and I took this ss during our tournament battle with JD. I will never forget this moment ;D My metagross became blind during battle :p
  5. S

Unfair prizes...

Thanks puar. Give it to your friends. So CyCx won all prizes. I'm not surprised that.I'm so happy for you :) We want fair tournament the next time. Please you do not organize nothing again. Take your hands from this works. We just want it.
  6. S

Unfair prizes...

Sure. You can give it to your friends :)
  7. S

Unfair prizes...

I'm seeing some inconsiderate people here. They don't know How hard is it this tournament. Also I spent lots of time and pokemoney for this tourney like pychosamm's said. I want ask somethings... Why prizes don't announced before the tournament? This is a bit confusing for us ;) I'm not sure...
  8. S

Unfair prizes...

Puar Take back my SUPER AWESOME S MAGIKARP like dovee's said and give it to your friends. Is it fair for you now ??
  9. S

Unfair prizes...

So you saying my prize is fair ? I'm the third from too many players. Too many players joined this tourney. I'm sure who is in my position would have done the same thing. Ok then continue to discrimination and continue to protect your friends ;) My bronze prize is copper... Ty for magikarp :P
  10. S

Unfair prizes...

Can you compare my prize with other prizes ? You can see big differences :)
  11. S

Unfair prizes...

Thank you im using splash with my magikarp. This is so much fun. Heeeeyyooo
  12. S

Unfair prizes...

As you know im 3rd trainer on PWO Official Tournament. I worked very hard for this :) I beat too many strong players etc. I want to say somethings about dovee's unfair prizes. HOF69's prize : JD001's prize : and my really USELESS AND UNFAIR PRIZE : I heard from everyone they are his...
  13. S

Token store shiny Pokémon

Pwo began to worsen due to Shiny UCs. I understand you staffs you are earn a lot of money but game will be really bad due to this Shiny UCs. Pwo's economy changed totally. Market is going to drop bad. For example : My friends had a (S) Walrein/(S) Tyranitar . Their worth decreased a lot. (S)...
  14. S

CAn i CHange my sprite?

I saw some players with different sprites from ours (BlameAOD etc.) . Why some players sprite different from ours ? Do you have a privilege of their ? Our right to know the reason
  15. S

Problem with Steelix skin behind me

Change your file's name and write 208 . After add here >> Skins/Default/Images/Monsters/Follow