Recent content by sEklAt

1. S

Rig Project Changelog

just for the future it would be great it something like that would be clarified beforehand :p
  2. S

Rig Project Changelog

so i encountered a politoed. it used perish song, fainted and did not leave a king's rock. does it only have a chance of dropping it when fainted?
  3. S

release pokemon

you need to go to the playerdex: http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/player.php then click on "My Pokemon" in the top navigation. then scroll down and click on view released, find the pokemon you want to un-release and click on it and you will see something like this: check the box and...
  4. S

Dragon's Den Quest/ Pokedex bug

i just battled against merse and it worked, must have been something temporary then. thanks again to merse for the help :)
  5. S

they were both pvp battles, yes. i will try to find you ingame then, it's very nice of you :) i am rather new to this game. that being said i did not expect it to be necessary to make screenshots every part of the way during a quest, so i dont have screenshots of battling those pokes. if it...
  6. S

i am having trouble with the second requirement. i had already seen dratini, dragonair, dragonite, salamance and kingdra. so i battled against altaria and flygon some minutes ago, but they are not shown in my pokedex. i tried logging out and logging in again (more than once), but that did not...