Recent content by samsengang

1. samsengang

Daycare

Pokemon eggs can be redeemed at the prize corner by exchanging them with vouchers, which can be obtained via events.
  2. samsengang

Can´t login

It might be due to your firewall or antivirus, have you tried disabling them?
  3. samsengang

I donated but not yet reached the tokens

You'll have to wait for a bit before you get a reply, might take a few days if the staff in-charge of token issues is busy and not around, but you'll get a reply eventually.
  4. samsengang

AFK Kicks

There is one thing though. Sometimes when I do a quick log-off and try to go back in-game, it says my user is already in the system. I believe the system will kick you off the server automatically after getting one UIS error, but for some reason, it sometimes doesn't, then after a few tries, it...
  5. samsengang

AFK Kicks

I second this. It's frustrating to go off for a bit to do something like saving the universe from evil forces trying to destroy the galaxy, then coming back to find out that you've been kicked off from the server.
  6. samsengang

[Closed/Feedback] Festive Village: Congratulations!

The main reason I'm addressing the issue regarding the rewards from Santa Present is because they're kinda too random and luck-based. There's a lot of cool rewards like useful TMs for battling, Friend Ball for the Pokeball collectors, and even a bike. But there's also items such as Max Potions...
  7. samsengang

[Closed/Feedback] Festive Village: Congratulations!

This was a pretty great and enjoyable event. However there are several things that I'd like to address on. Firstly, the items given by Santa presents are way too random. They can range from giving you cool TMs, to giving you some everyday items like Max Potions and stuff. Some might be lucky to...
  8. samsengang

Do I need to wait or do something for it??!

I assume you got the message saying you can't connect to the server. There was a brief downtime just now to look into saving issue, which explains why you can't connect to the server. You can always check for updates on their Twitter account here. The server watch also allows you to check if the...
  9. samsengang

Pc storage

I believe the maximum number of Pokemon you can hold is 1000. You can check the number of Pokemon you currently hold with the '/info' command.
  10. samsengang

[Help] I Want the money back from its Bid has

It's due to timezone. As of now, it has yet to be 10:24 when converting to GMT. For more details, you can check here - wwp.greenwichmeantime.com.
  11. samsengang

What should I do after defeating 8th gym Johto?

You can post up a Pokemon's stats by holding Shift and left clicking the Pokemon with your mouse, or by typing [Poke#], replacing the # with the position number of that Pokemon.
  12. samsengang

Download Issue

There are two sets of download links on the download page. The first one is for the full client, and the other one is for the patch for an existing client. Do make sure that you pick the correct set.
  13. samsengang

[Question]The Sale Pokemon in gameI do not understand number

Re: [Question]The Sale Pokemon in gameI do not understand nu Is your system locale in English (US)? To change your system locale, refer to this.
  14. samsengang

King's Rock

You can obtain a King's Rock by fainting or catching a wild Politoed, although catching it does not guarantee the King's Rock. You can refer to the Wiki for more information.
  15. samsengang

Help - Can't login

You can check the reason for your ban by logging into the Playerdex and clicking on 'My Settings and Status'. If you wish to make an appeal, go here.