Recent content by SadHappy

1. SadHappy

Elite 4

Most of the time I faint whatever it is before I even knew it had an air balloon. It usually goes something like this: *Used Poison Jab* "Pokemon's air balloon popped!" "Pokemon fainted!" Me: Wait, what? :eek:
  2. SadHappy

The 2020 PWO awards

Player Categories: The Youngster Joey award: Dammad2020 The Ace Trainer award: AberrantSpectre The Clown award: Isguros The Professor's Aide award: Isguros The Collector award: Klay The Pokemon Breeder award: NathanSwift The Painter award: Klay The Bug Maniac award: Thunderclap Staff...
  3. SadHappy

The 2019 Pwo Awards

First time doing this. /o/ Members Smartest: shodan21 Friendliest: Jobey Funniest: Isguros Coolest: shodan21 Comeback Player of the Year: Belemuel Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Midou Most Trustworthy: Jobey Most Helpful: Jobey Most Potential: Belemuel Most...
  4. SadHappy

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr 1- Are you a pokemon fan? No, I am a human that is a fan of Pokemon. 2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? I don't recall ever doing anything bad and I tend to help when it's needed most, so I guess so. 3- How long you've been...