Recent content by robertallan

1. R

Battle adjustments thread.

Umm, teck, there's a bug that happened twice or thrice, and I wonder if it will help since I believe it is caused by switching. I am using a Steelix, about less than half its hp and is currently BURNED, and my opponent's using a Salamence - 1/4 hp remaining. The Salamence goes first, used...
  2. R

Tecknician come take a look pls

There's nothing wrong to what I said because IT is MY point of view. Each of us has their own ways. What I meant by the word "adapt" is not by imitating them, but rather "living and dealing with it." Doesn't it feel good if you beat someone who does this or that? (referring to abusing and/or...
  3. R

Can't say any better than this. Adapt, Improvise and Overcome. I may sound childish or a fool, but I really don't mind losing battles. You can go on boost a poke all you want and all I got to do is pound it hard/continuously. Don't forget the word "Luck" in this game. Criticals come, Misses...
  4. R

Uh-oh. I'm just trying to help not only you but also others who do not know how to deal with it. Just few more words, to deal with those growl/stat reduction moves, use SPATK based move. In your Flygon's case, Dragonbreath. I hope I helped. Good Luck, High Five! :D
  5. R

Well, uh. As for now, what we can do is to kill the pokemon that growls/featherdances/any moves that decreases atk ASAP. Don't overthink things. Face the next poke, (might be a Drago, Scizor or a Steelix). It is a Flygon, Dragon Claw can still hurt the Dragonite and Sand Tomb/Earthquake for the...
  6. R

Improving the battle system.

Just Flinch, Levitate and moves that require turns before it can be used again (solarbeam, hyper beam, etc.) or moves like outrage and petal dance that is continuously performed when used and gives status effects after would be fine with me. Bet they're by far the simplest but still might give a...
  7. R

BEST/GREAT PWO Battler(s) (2012-2013)

I agree with you Dex. About 50% of my loses came from HOF. I challenged him everyday but I always lose, though I beat him once, just once, out of the dozens of loses I had with him. XD as for the others, I'm sorry I haven't been able to mention your names, I'm quite new here, joined only Feb of...
  8. R

There's no limit as to how many a player can give. You can name as many battlers as you want. Btw Dovee, I heard you were once a great battler, so maybe we could go at it once in a while. XD
  9. R

Oh, then I'll take note of that. :)
  10. R

Yeah. I actually forgot Darcia. and, is JD and S-Nubcake the same person?
  11. R

Since there are many great battlers who quit/changed accounts, I wanna know who do you think is/are the best/great battler(s). Though I've lost to many trainers, I can only name two great battlers since I battle them frequently: HOF69 & Fadoka_1 I know there are many great trainers out there...