Recent content by React

1. React

Uber =/= Uber to this community

why you grabbing your coat are you going on vacation? I kid the most elusive gengar known to man
  2. React

Email services and Registration

good to know that you guys are trying to solve this problem, good luck with it.
  3. React

I'm back and i need a closet to hide in!

LOL jinji thats a funny picture, on another note welcome back to PWO mate!
  4. React

Things to improve

i understand people want things to improve trust me i do too but all people do ive seen as off late is complain about this and that, tell me this. would you rather have a good pokemon mmorpg with a few bugs, or would you rather have no good pokemon mmorpg?
  5. React

I gave this game a chance

what crenel has said is really why i believe i play this game... people complain its too hard in the beggining and it needs to be fixed, i started in johto and bought membership hoping it was instantaneous and of course i had to wait and i didnt actually get my membership till i got to clair you...
  6. React

ETA On Tokens

and yes this game does pick up later but it does require a lot of patience early on.
  7. React

Esion here!

welcome to pwo if you ever need anything dont be afraid to ask ;)
  8. React

Jinji's Staff Journal

Re: Jinji's Developer Log sorry to hear that. hope everything gets fixed jinji, thanks for informing me in that pm earlier ;)
  9. React

Newish, Hello

welcome! :D glad to meet somebody who likes scyther! :D
  10. React

Hi there.

howdy nice to meet ya!
  11. React

PWO letsplay

Hello people, Im Gawerty100 and i would like to create a lets play or livestream recording of 2 or 3 people playing pwo beating all the gyms and overall becoming better friends. It seems that a lot of new players have come in due to registration and i think since they are new they could use a...
  12. React

so staff... or anybody who can tell me is this registration key system to be up on playerdex soon?
  13. React

Game: Digletts Cave got shut down

Awesome! nice work staff!
  14. React

Pokemon Updates

really faboulous job crenel
  15. React

Shedninja

because its a hoenn pokemon thats very rare and abilitys might or might not be implimented eventually and then it will be worth something...