Recent content by Raimu_fox25

1. R

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: bobotheclown (them age wrinkles are showing!) Friendliest: Nachty Funniest: Gob/loony/the other 100s of names it has Coolest: LordofDarkness (Im getting frostbite mr cold shoulder gosh!) Best Debater: Zebrahs Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and...
  2. R

One Month Pass: Safari Zone

I voted for 1million for the monthly pass why heres my reasoning. In the Irc chat there was talk of a Possible reduction of price per time from 3k to 2k sooo that being said heres some math. 2k * 5 * 4 * 7 = 280k per week the * 5 part is you figure for every hour 10 minutes are spent in pc...
  3. R

Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than strategy

Re: Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than stra lvl 31 jolteon doesnt have last resort and while I will admit echoed voice would be good trump card is also not on a lvl 31 jolt. thats why I used the example this jolteon lvl 31 had no real way to counter me and I didnt really have...
  4. R

Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than strategy

Re: Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than stra Im going to give my example of one thing that happened today that made me consider actually keeping a pokemon outside of my party over this topic. Electrode vs Jolteon My electrode used charge beam 5 times (which Im starting to...
  5. R

Epic Pokemon

Epic definition: 1. all ivs are 25+ for a pokemon 2. 3 (or more) Important ivs are 27+ Example of my epic nidorina hp 23 attack 27 def 30 speed 27 spattack 18 spdef 26
  6. R

Some ideas for PWO (info, inventory, legend.pokes)

1st ideas good I kinda like it 2nd ideas already in the works as fonty said 3rd Idea. No. No no no no No! no legendaries ever I dont care how restricted you make it I dont care how rare or hard to catch you make it No no no no no. primary reason for me is I view legendaries and their teams as...
  7. R

Your Best and Worst Years in PWO

my best year is 2013 cause i joined in that year my worst was 2012 cause i never knew about this place :P
  8. R

Your memorable screenshots?

hey Im in that screenshot :O Im so famous now
  9. R

surfbord to exspensif

I don't view it as a sinkhole maybe I'm just odd like that but I view it as a challenge. so i have 100k to garner before I hit 8th badge cool a goal to reach and accomplish by the time I get there. About spending constraints I also don't really see that I've been taking the time to level all my...
  10. R

surfbord to exspensif

all i gotta say is I have 1 badge and have hit the 120k Pds mark twice now 100k is chicken scratch compared to alot of other things in this game Pokemon cost 300k+ for bad ones alot of times Guild costs 20million to make Bike costs 500k not really alot of stress over a surfboard all it takes...
  11. R

Poison doesnt affect geodude?

heres the screenie fonty :3
  12. R

Your Character Revealed!

(Ill make a real one later (Ie tomorrow or this week some time) but heres a funzie one)
  13. R

Canceling Switching in PVP

I agree with this and voted yes for 1 reason and 1 reason only. RIght now if you switch a pokemon in batte one of three things happen the pokemon will either A still be attacked B the attack will be canceled or C (preferrable outcome) switches normally and the new pokemon takes an attack...
  14. R

Vileplume or Blossom

actually its HR in the two locations its found one is in the safari zone the other is in Viridian clearing (been looking for it for 3 weeks
  15. R

TM ideal implementation

For this one i have a question. Is it possible to make a specific pokemon appear only when a quest is active (ie) say your hunting for Iron tail is there a way to make a Say Pikachu that spawns with Iron tail in its move set only for that quest and then stop spawning after the quest is...