Recent content by punjbuzzy

1. P

Spent all my 280 TOKEN NOT even a single shiny

Just wanna calm myself down, I just donate 280 dollar for token and use them all but not even a single shiny shown up. What is wrong with the token store, they are so mean. Not even a shiny, the stat I got is like normal good and bad only few are epic. Im buying 4 bagon 3 slakoth 2 larvitar 5...
  2. P

Trade city password

yeah i already did
  3. P

Trade city password

yeah i know i already did that about 3 or 4 hours ago, but there isnt any mail show up
  4. P

Trade city password

How long will I get to input my new trade city password? I forget the old one
  5. P

Is my trading chat error?

I still need help if anyone know please help me out
  6. P

Shift+click problems [offer 1m for solving my problem]

mine too got the same problem
  7. P

It still not work but thank alot
  8. P

i was wondering, is my game error because in the game trade channel chat all i seeing is everybody typing all the number down example player name: >>20,30,0,2,22,23,23,2,17,14 something like this but when i ask many player in game they said they seeing other thing such as (pokemon name) and...
  9. P

User Already In System Error Information.

i was wondering, is my game error because in the game trade channel chat all i seeing is everybody typing all the number down example ID>>20,30,0,2,22,23,23,2,17,14 something like this but when i ask many player in game they said they seeing other thing such as (pokemon name) and when click it...
  10. P

Token issue

Sorry for writing the token issue down here in the wrong section. I just asking to check if there is any problem in the issue i posting because it take long time. THanks a lot and sorry
  11. P

Token issue

hello, i would like to know why token issue is so slow. i have wait for it for 2 weeks. First my issue is on the bottom of the list then i got bump up to the top again. Then i have wait for a few day and my issue come to the bottom again but it stay there for many days. So i would like to know...