Prof.Rygar's latest activity

• Prof.Rygar
    Prof.Rygar replied to the thread Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4.
    Thank god. We've all been running short on space, so more boxes is great. Now I need a command that releases all pokemon that have...
  • Prof.Rygar
    Prof.Rygar replied to the thread The project for the future..
    What's the point of having a fan made game if liberties can't be taken? If we're forced to only play like the official games, then why...
  • Prof.Rygar
    And I seriously proposed that. As far as PvP is concerned it doesn't matter what the sprites look like or what the names are. The parts...
  • Prof.Rygar
    I would propose that the "Legendary" pokemon be "Fake-mons" instead. PWO Exclusive Pokemon that have the same typings/ movesets/...
  • Prof.Rygar
    I was kinda joking about seeing the enemies items.
  • Prof.Rygar
    How many stat level boosts/ negatives a pokemon has could also be useful. Actually showing the item sprite the pokemon is holding would...
  • Prof.Rygar
    I feel like you missed the entire point of what I said, so I guess I wasn't clear enough. EDIT: In regards to base 100 Speed...
  • Prof.Rygar
    I've brought up the fact that certain pokemon are needed in PvP due to their rare typing/ abilities/ movesets. Like Jirachi. And even...
  • Prof.Rygar
    As long as we also retain the option to not use this.
  • Prof.Rygar
    Scizor Base is 500, not 600. Only Mega Scizor has 600, so relatively invalid. Same goes for Houndoom, only it's Mega has 600.