Recent content by pokearcanine

1. P

Away for a time

Come Back soon to us!!We will miss blaze's pyramid :p
  2. P

atk ghost and ground

make sure you arent using your ghost moves on normal type pokemons and your ground moves on flying type pokemons
  3. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

20 IV is pretty viable,and its not like its 20-21 iv,its 20-32,so in the worst case scenario you will get a decent pokemon
  4. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

Are we showing up now? :p
  5. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

excuse me,but aren't you the one crying?from what i can see this a whole post of new players crying
  6. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

i honestly dont get the point of reducing existing shinies IVs.People are saying that they should have same opportunities or whatever,but its way different just having 20-31 than having all your pokes that are 28-31 with ivs reduced,after all the effort that took you to obtain them.i personally...
  7. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

Completely agreed with this update,shinies werent supposed to be stronger than normal poke anyways,and 28-31 was just too powerful comparing to 0-31 normal pokes.I only have one question: Was the 32 IV chance removed ?
  8. P

Scotty's Farewell Pt. 2

last month came with a ton of updates,like the game had never seen before,and you just call them mediocre updates?
  9. P

A few changes to the battle system

i honestly would love to see hidden power working like original games,so i thought of another solution to this scizor boosting problem agaisnt grass pokemons(sceptile mostly): Add Earthquake TM to the game,this way scizor can take neutral damage from a move with nice power that nearly all grass...
  10. P

Exit cue

he's bluffing,BRs never stopping playing pwo
  11. P

(O_O) ~In search for the root of the problem~ (O_O)

this idea seems pretty good.Each time you win/lose a battle,your guild gets that win/loss also,so the guild can have its own PvP record.after a certain period of time,guild with best pvp record wins some money,lets say 5m each member.That would made guilds more dynamic and would bring up...
  12. P

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Dovee,you can SS that,but in 10 years ill throw you a party in Rio,when i become the president >:D And yeah,i got that "BRother" thing you said about the botters xD And just another something for us to remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9omcKy6G-k We gonna miss u <3
  13. P

Battle System Updates

I agree with u about Last resort,but Sucker punch seems ok to me,this because Sucker punch is a +1 priority move that only hits if opponent uses an attacking move.As we are talking about PWO,we can safely say that people only use attacking moves in like 95% of a battle,because battle system isnt...
  14. P

Data Rewarding Quests

So,as some of you know,im trying to collect all datas for my pokedex,and when i say im collecting it,people ask me if there's any prize for that and i just "no,there isn't". So i got asked of this now and i have this good idea,which remembers the game a lot: As all oficial games,after having...
  15. P

Event Vouchers - Prizes

From what she said i can conclude you can: Meaning that shiny stone wont be used to evolve roselia,cause staff want the prize to be a Togekiss from what i understood,but you are free to evolve any togetic you have