Recent content by Poisonivy

1. P

A more forgiving token store.

Its a fun game and donating is good for the game. but complaining about the outcome of token store....well i guess thats fine to. But you guys might want to leave out "continuing to donate". Now im not saying dont continue to donate, im just saying you should have left that part out. If i was...
  2. P

Who kicked him in the water? :O

Why was one of the 3 Politoeds removed from llex Forest? :'(
  3. P

Occult Day Event - List of (spoilers)

Forgot to post. Your a life saver ^-^
  4. P

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Occult seems like a late Halloween event witch is what im calling it. Very happy about having one even if it was late. I had trouble on the quest tho. Where the girl says go get keystone, fight 4 bandits, get 2 ghost pokemon that...
  5. P

Natures, New Game+, and Regional Story Quests

Well i tested this pokemonshowdown calculator you used and put in the same thing. like 252 SpA Jolteon Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Lapras: 216-254. And i started to change the IVs for the Jolteon. I seen the % didnt change till i got to 25IV Sattk. That was for your lvl 100 Jolteon and...
  6. P

Yeah he really went at it with the 32 thing so i went at it to. Now we are off topic and talkin about 32IV. Tho the main thing i was saying was that the reset was a good idea, but it seems he didnt get that. I have my own reasons for wanted to reset pokemon to lvl 5 tho. As for you saying only...
  7. P

First of all i didnt say i just wanted a high lvl or that i wanted a high lvl just for runnning around to handle NPCs. And yes i found that one part funny but you still dont seem to get it. You posted that you wanted reset pokemon to lvl 5. and that was the one thing i was agreeing with. But i...
  8. P

I find this funny ^-^ Well i think i ment to say new players should be cautious of PVP from a old player. They most likely have 32IV pokemon. As for me i dont want to PVP with them. As for Numbers of "most" it was just an assumption. just like your assumption that. "most dont" Its not like we...
  9. P

As a new player i dont mind going alone in fields. And as for Well its not hard. Im guessing you just forgot or something because i see your joined date is~ Joined: 27 Aug 2011 03:31 But on the bottom right of the screen there is a chat box. And on this chat box are channels. And one of the...
  10. P

PVP

Beep Boop Beep Zrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooolllllllll
  11. P

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

Explain Rarity Tier plz Also im loving the pokemon list in Safari zone ^-^
  12. P

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

Well there is rocks in the sand, rocks in the water also the wall rocks. So what rocks are you talking about? :) Also i want to know whhhhhhhhhhy in the world was Jumpluff added over in route 39.The pokemon that you could catch was perfect how it was. :'( So sad and mad at the same time.
  13. P

Pokemon Natures

well i don't think i can present my side of the argument for a better understanding of what i was saying so i think ill just stop where im at. I guess its going to be easy for some and hard for some.
  14. P

PVP

well i like it. i never had glow on fourms before. tho plain green seems kinda retro when you have glow might i suggest just clicking quote and reading in the reply if you dont like it? Also i can't believe you/someone just posted in a topic and had nothing to say about it other than the color...
  15. P

Pokemon Natures

Thats not ture Zooks. There is alot of people who care about IV's and EV's from the start of the game not just at the end. And no its not infinitely more difficult to get viable pokes of value/battle capability than any other game. If anything its much easier. All you have to do is 3 badges...