Recent content by pkorex

1. P

Oh how cute.

The new playerdex isnt the past...
  2. P

Rawr

Welcome back! First time we meet and not ingame haha So... i have no idea how long you have been away so my best lead is to just direct you to the game change logs and hope you got time xD http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewforum.php?f=2 Hope you will find fun and luck ingame and in...
  3. P

Shane's Departure.

Everybody is smart to judge, and for me it seems pointless because the damage is done, Shane is gone and wont come back. So for us to pick a side on a destroyed matter is a waste of time, lets try to enjoy the game as it is now, but i thought that it will be improved allot as it was with Shane...
  4. P

Farewell PWO

oh man i hoped its just a rumor then i see this :( i made friends really fast and some are gone fast too, i guess this is how it meant to be. im really looking forward for your game, it looks promising and i cant wait to play it. i hope you will find success in everything you do, you already...
  5. P

Staff-Application

I will try to make it as simple as possible..... Lentz is a good friend i trust him with anything, he helps a lot for the others and paying attention to everyone and is very caring. I hope you will find that Lentz will be a great addition to the staff, i know he will. I Vote for Lentz !!
  6. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

This is getting out of hand, seriously people cant you argue like grownups. sure we might not like some features for the game but to disrespect the staff is just childish and useless, so please try to state your issue without flaming and raging because none listen to you like that. im not...
  7. P

A farewell of sorts

Hi, i never talked to you before but i heard from friends you are an awesome dude. I'm using your Lugia skin and i love it, anyways its good to have you back. Funny topic indeed :))
  8. P

Scotty's Farewell

No!!!! Scotty please dont leave :o i dont want your pokes! just stay with us :-\ who's gonna have fun with me about jokes ?. But well i know how you feel ... and i too kinda feels like this now, all i can do is to respect your decision :(. We sure did had fun times and i will never forget...