Recent content by pieguy13

1. pieguy13

Playerdex: Donating

I feel the exact same way. I may have skimmed through the post the first time so I didn't pick up on the fact that we won't be receiving the amount we donated for. I donated $60 and will be getting 22 tokens out of it and a friend of mine donated $100 and is only getting 25 tokens. It seems to...
  2. pieguy13

Playerdex: Donating

Thank god we're finally gonna get some progress on these older token issues. Thanks a lot Lee!
  3. pieguy13

Dovekip's Log of Stuff I do

Please have my babies
  4. pieguy13

ThuGie's Dev Log

Read the thread buddy.
  5. pieguy13

ThuGie's Dev Log

To counteract this, other types of pokeballs would help. js
  6. pieguy13

ThuGie's Dev Log

I noticed that when my pokemon is confused and I try to run, the confusion sets in and either makes me hit myself or just run like normal. I know this doesn't happen in the cartridge games so I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not.
  7. pieguy13

Server: Changes

I don't think a 50 user increase will do much since reg is opening yet again.... but nonetheless it's an improvement.
  8. pieguy13

HAPPY VALENTINES!! :D

Oh noes... not another shipping picture...
  9. pieguy13

Your memorable screenshots?

Here's a few I found in the back of my Photobucket.
  10. pieguy13

Pokemon Updates

No *bleep* Slaking is way better than it is in Nintendo games. The lack of the ability Truant shows that. Slaking/Regigigas is only good in double battles where the battle partner uses either skill swap or gastro acid on Slaking. Slaking's moveset would be exactly the same in cartridge and PWO...
  11. pieguy13

Pokemon Updates

You're only saying that cuz you don't want Tauros nerfed because you have a shiny one. The fact of the matter is Tauros now easily beats Slaking. Thus, to balance things as with the other examples you gave, Giga Impact should be nerfed.
  12. pieguy13

Forum Ranks

My guess is either 2000 or 3000 judging by the other post requirements
  13. pieguy13

Forum Ranks

I was just wondering what the forum ranks are and how many posts are needed to get them. I see that I'm a Jr. Trainer and was just wondering what the other ones were (besides staff ofc)
  14. pieguy13

Pokemon Updates

Oh boy! Your calculator gets to be used for 1 whole pokemon! Veekun is much more appealing and quicker for every other pokemon
  15. pieguy13

Pokemon Updates

I like this idea a lot better. If you keep updating pokes that people deem "overused", it will create a lot more whining where if you update some more "underused" pokemon for the moment, some will become more useful in battle. Take Feraligatr for example. Many people just used Lapras, Starmie...