Recent content by Pendulum

1. P

Released from a cage

atleast you got unbanned while im still waiting for a reply as to why i am banned >.<
  2. P

To Sir Bluerise

well bump to this thread. i wonder why no one gives me a reply. dont you think this is an unfair ban? just banning someone without explaination? this is going for 4 months now and no reply yet has been given. Normal players can read this too and they can think this can happen to them as well...
  3. P

To Sir Bluerise

another bump to this thread
  4. P

To Sir Bluerise

a bump to this thread
  5. P

To Sir Bluerise

no idea franc. they just banned me and no reasons as to why. in my account in playerdex it says illegal trading. i was hoping they can atleast elaborate and explain what trade atleast we can sort this problem through. if they have a problem with my account i got a full trade log with me with...
  6. P

To Sir Bluerise

can any staff pls entertain me here? i really am looking for replies for 3 months now
  7. P

To Sir Bluerise

there is one with illegal trade and i am asking which and why cause if it is the one with S drago all 28+ S fera all 23+ and S swamp all 23+ i just simply returned it to the rightful owner since it was only borrowed to me from mati_leo i borrowed it like 3 months before my ban, when i returned...
  8. P

To Sir Bluerise

I got banned for no reason at all about 2 months ago ive been waiting for the same time for a reply why i got banned in PLAYERDEX yet i get no reply so i will post this here to have this seen by anyone. i repeat my self. i got banned for no reason and i would like to have atleast an...
  9. P

Pendulum banned? what for?

so i wanted to log in now after a while and ive seen i am banned? btw i have seen some post also about blaze member banned cause of PRO you can ask blaze people i never played pro nor did anything with it. i am a player from 2008 for PWO and i just play like once a week to battle and nothing...