Recent content by paulinsbs

1. P

Hi staff,player paulinsbs and DavahkinGod Insulted me

I had already claimed their provocations in private with brennan gm, just check it .. :)
  2. P

do not give moral the nobody gm end adms knows it another question is, what did you do? speaks ai want to know .... that's no reason to ban, I'm sorry to say it is not worth even a kick
  3. P

put first print, as it began, why do not you show? all people have the print you in the game ! and another my chance to not discuss or arrange fights, but it was not me who started his useless, better find out, this print has no insult ... shut up? is insulting ???
  4. P

noob, playing 10 years is never good, is causing other print look around --' all the prints you're causing, nobody swears at you, noob is not bad word
  5. P

lightdragon or gabinas one who deserves you ban is chutzpah, causes later want to take print? being that it was you that started here ... looks threatening others [attachment=4227]
  6. P

gabinas first battle you called and gave desconnect 2 was causing you ... nobody insulted you have proof, you threatening
  7. P

game !!!

before it was not so ... in less than 40 minutes came a hr
  8. P

game !!!

What happened to the game? 2 hours hunting pokemon , nothing came pokémon hr or vr, please fix it no one else cope with this!!!
  9. P

Accounts: Mass password reset

plis, back to another type of password, so this was very hard to decorate , he accepts more number that word --'
  10. P

Help

no more than 1 per cent password, error
  11. P

Help

I'm unable to log in , gives invalid password, but the forum is the game I get error?
  12. P

help

got ah thank you, did not know you had =)
  13. P

help

no way, I've tried =/
  14. P

help

I was trying to edit my Gyrados , and did not think, oh I pressed business update it did not see release, please you can put him back on my team?
  15. P

Help

I'm trying to change my nick,it appears. You have recently changed your email address or awaiting email verification ? someone help me, I already bought name pass