1. P

Client The Elite 4 / 1.98.2

Thank you! Couldn't wait any more :)
  2. P

Client The Elite 4 / 1.98.2

wow! so nice! Thank you!
  3. P

Event The Christmas Mission

Thank you for the event! A little feedback: I think the event was fun and, as altready said, spawns were challenging and fun. Loved the event hunging-wise. All quests were different from anything you tried before and I really appreciate that. I had to think in new ways, and it was fun in the...
  4. P

Introducing myself as a new staff member

Nice! Keep up with the good work!
  5. P

Event The Joy of Halloween!

Thank you for the event! I feel an event was needed, now more players are active again. Some piece of feedback: I felt the event could have had a little bit more quests, maybe after having access to the second area. I get it was a hunting event, and it's good to have a variation between hunting...
  6. P

Event The Joy of Halloween!

Thank you very much! I missed events
  7. P

Event Swarms in the Forests!

thanks for the much needed item!
  8. P

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Thank you for the event. In hindsight, it was challenging but not impossible to beat the pinkan armor quest, although I still think if was pretty frustrating to get a 10 slowbro streak with no drops. Anyway, it's been fun!
  9. P

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

I have to agree this sort of quest is a bit frustrating. What makes it feel hopeless is that the hardest part is required in order to unlock the most highly-sought-after spawn, so the quest and the hunt can't be done in parallel, and instead after much time investment one has to spend much time...
  10. P

Event (Closed) The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

Thank you for the event! I enjoyed it very much. Some feedback: - Duration was enough so that everyone could catch T4 and T5 pokemons; I enjoyed this. - Liked very much the quest in which you needed different moves. It was challenging, fun, and required planning and thinking. I'd enjoy to see...
  11. P

Event Christmas Clash

thank you for the event, it was really fun!
  12. P

Playerdex Playerdex Update - September 2018

thank you very much!
  13. P

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) Thanks for the event! The bird evaluator is a good and original idea! Also, I appreciated that the announcement for this event was given some days in advance. I'm enjoying this event, but at the same time I prefer quest events than...
  14. P

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

good! It has been quite some time since the last event, I was missing them