Recent content by Paperwings

1. P

User Already In System Error Information.

Jeez where are these guys? All they have to do is restart the server
  2. P

We just have to wait
  3. P

It seems that it's happening to everyone else too so I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to reset the server
  4. P

Question about shinies

Mine haven't change xD You mean the ones you catch now have normal stats?
  5. P

Question about shinies

Oh, cause I have 3 shinies lvl 99 with 28 on all ivs. Just bad luck? xD
  6. P

Question about shinies

So I heard that all shinies have 28 ivs on everything now, but people still sells max stats shinies or impossible stats. So the 28iv thing is only applied for the shinies that are caught now? I think you either apply it to everyone or to none of them.
  7. P

Problem with Dragons Den Quest! Help please

The thing is I didn't give him the Horsea Scale, what should I do? Get the scale or the skin, or both?
  8. P

Ok just ignore my rage and take it as a constructive critic to improve it, at least put it on wiki on this quest's guide so nobody would do this again. Anyway I think I can't continue the quest cause Edward doesn't ask me for anything, he just says "there are many discoveries out there, waiting...
  9. P

This can't be man! Somebody has to do something about it, I demand that a GM give me a Dratini Skin or fix me this part of the quest. I'm donating and spending money on this game, I think the most reasonable thing to do would be that a GM fix this. Maybe It was somewhere and I didn't read it...
  10. P

You have to be kidding me, why the **** does that happen? Someone should fix that or tell you that before starting the quest man. I spent a full week looking for that.
  11. P

Hi! the thing is that I got dratini skin and dragon scale before being on that part of the quest. So when I talked to Edward he took my dratini skin but not my dragon scale (which I have 2 of them) and he keeps saying me "There are lot of things to be discovered" or something like that. I tried...
  12. P

How do you train Abra?

Hi guys I just caught an Abra and I realized that I can't use the in-and-out technique I used on gameboy cause I get 2 or 3 exp from each battle. How do you train them then?