Recent content by Nyx~

1. Nyx~

Good Bye My Friends.

mhmm, we will see about that ;3 buubaii nubbie xd
  2. Nyx~

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

mhmm, thx Electro for replying, let's hope it all gets solved in a fair matter, even tho i dont see the problem x.x i can imagine players would think its unfair but still for battling it doesnt matter much x.x good points!
  3. Nyx~

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

mhmm, so Electrofreak has a fair point old ivs and new ivs arent that much of a difference! and "IF" old ivs get replaced how would that happen in your opinion HitmonFonty? im not asking for an answer just asking how it might be a fair solution to both old and new players =x and cause either way...
  4. Nyx~

mhmm, something has to happen but.. however deleting old iv shinies wont solve the problem cause deleting them will cause older players to loose their stuff they worked for so hard. so thats unreasonable (suggestions from other ppl) but if they become non-trade/battle and get a mark with them...
  5. Nyx~

MS Transfer!

far as i know it gets activated the moment you got in on your account x.x
  6. Nyx~

or just make old iv shinies get a mark and they are indeed non-tradeable and cant be used for battle.. just for collection ;p
  7. Nyx~

Shiny Alakazam Give-Away (Finished)

RE: Shiny Alakazam Give-Away The winner has been announced at the front page!! Congrats =). =X
  8. Nyx~

Indeed the problem is not the old ivs so stop whining on and on about it... nuff said-_-  :dodgy:
  9. Nyx~

mati-leo is right, old shinies are gotten by many effort in the game in the old times of pwo, which are very important to some players, who got friends that left and got them as gift is also an example, its not reasonable for older players to just be taken away all olds from the account which...
  10. Nyx~

PWO Nature-Abillity Poll.

yah i know Fonty, but its just a quick look.. and i guess balance between old ivs and new ivs is supposed to happen but i know it will be fairly done! shouldve added more options indeed sorry for that! ~ have a nice day.  :D
  11. Nyx~

lel, im not being civil just saying it's a stupid idea ^.^ nothing personal! <3 ofc you can suggest whatever you want but i just find it unbalancing. have a great day !  :rolleyes:
  12. Nyx~

lol.... reroll old ivs dumbest idea ive ever heard sorry... this is completely unacceptable for many players if so then rip pokemon... i wont play anymore then >_< XD all that searching/hunting and collecting PD etc would be wasted.. which means we basically did all these hard work for nothing...
  13. Nyx~

Shiny Alakazam Give-Away (Finished)

giving away new ivs alakazam,  (Sorry i posted it here.. but event section is dead) Ivs: 23 20 21 29 20 24 For everyone that wanna participate, please read the info below!~ 1 )How long have you been playing pwo? 2)What's your favourite pokemon? 3)What is the most important thing...
  14. Nyx~

PWO Nature-Abillity Poll.

changes are needed i agree!! But lets hope old shinies etc will have the option to keep it's worth..  :blush: and be able indeed to change nature/abillity. lets see ~ voted no also but might change when more info gets released 
  15. Nyx~

well i agree with changes as long as they think about the current shinies/olds in keeping their value cause else itll be a disaster.. and unfair but i think they will solve this in a fair possible way! Lets hope :3