Recent content by Nyccaztle

1. N

Idea for Inactive/Ban accounts

Parting my language but ITS ******* RANDOM!
  2. N

WTB a fix for maxium number of login attempts

‏@KimgGiu @PWO_ sry about that! i have read that info and i have requested a new password , but in the end i couldn't login Because oof Max logins. Looks like I am not the only one getting stuck with this max number of logins....
  3. N

Lack of staff would be easy to fix many people try and help and get shut down. Also like I said to make things efficient all that would need to be done is running a Database with all the Pokemon ID codes with the player ID this will allow for quick transfers lack of missing / Misc. data. These...
  4. N

And as I have said Please your points are just made from rage you first say rich wont use this method now contradict yourself please just stay out of my post.
  5. N

Why don't you just fix this now while you are on so I can still play cause this wouldn't have happened if you didn't make me change my password.....
  6. N

No, I didn't I typed it in once got password wouldn't allow me to cap my first letter and made me use all 3 attempts....
  7. N

No I made sure to type it all in.
  8. N

Well, I have been locked out of doing my new account password because the site kept changing my Capitol N to a Lower case n so now I have to wait 24hours cause your site does not allow for changes of caps on the username.
  9. N

Well this does not upset me cause it just shows that most of the staff only post vague things with out giving any detail. Also it shows that a little work from staff can not be handled. This is not for all but for some.
  10. N

Pwo's Economy?

If it was not that all of my ideas need some type of help from the Staff I would have a Great fun and easy way to fix it but no one wants to work with me to do it.
  11. N

Halloween

From what I have been seeing nothing shows any sign for any type of event. Only way to get a good Halloween Event would be doing it all on the player not having staff do anything.
  12. N

Well, it looks like the Staff will not help on this idea at all and with out the player I am not sure if this is worth keeping up.
  13. N

Sorry everyone for Merse he just seems to really not like this idea. I do not want to come off as hardass just do not care for people like him. Thank you all again for reading this and please post so ideas to make this better.
  14. N

Like I have said before Please post something worth posting this consistent badgering is being very annoying. To also add your badgering your own guild mate so please just stop post I do not need your type of help, like they say what need are enemies when I got clan mates like you.
  15. N

Well I cant control what the person gets back from a scam they should get the Pokemon at least back. If things were taken care of when they happen or in decent timely manners then having to worry about filter would not be need cause the accounts that are not up for the auction would never see...