2. N

Cant Use My Hotmail To Recover Password

i have the same problem :S
  3. N

System Error

any one can help me?
  4. N

System Error

when I get the email password tells me system error, do not send me any e-mail
  5. N

System Error

I refer to the account I had before and still could not get the new password, now that I did well the e-mail account system error jumps me
  6. N

System Error

I try to change my password and I get system error, why?
  7. N

Playerdex: You Got Mail

really good !!!! tnx for you job !!! and a one question , what can i do for the message the system error???? i'm waiting for it go out???
  8. N

Need Help !

I need someone to help me, asked to change my current account password and now want to connect in the forum or the game I said Board Index or password, but did not receive any mail new password, just like my old account still is inactive and I can not use it, if someone can help me thank you...
  9. N

I Have A Problem

account did not I made ​​a friend, but I forgot it was my mail was whether or not ... As I remembered now, just have to leak out from spam ...
  10. N

I Have A Problem

Hello !! I have a problem , in my other account Nightshade91 I can't remember the e-mail registred... And the iblemelee say me alert spamer!!!!! What can i do??? =( In nightshade91 i have everithing.... =( please help me....