Recent content by Nightmare!

1. N

Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Wait, so the new client is DONE???
  2. N

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

Yes!!!!, this is one of the list that I always wanted to see from PWO Staff. It's great that you guys have started to listen to the players and stopped making everything so private, and for my opinion this is step #1!
  3. N

Hardcoreh's Log

Any new updates for the new client?
  4. N

Update on Client Permissions.

This is why I never post anything private in here. I mean it's obvious that staff could read them since everything is logged, the only thing that isn't log is the PM in-game and that is because of the client/server doesn't have that feature! I hope that current staff change their attitudes...
  5. N

The New Mart

5 Days if I'm correct
  6. N

New moveset

They have fixed it !
  7. N

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Nice work Staff, Hopefully I will have a chance to see the new version today since mine's is still offline. Great Work! :)
  8. N

PWO Mapping Contest!

Any approx. time when the winner is going to be announced?
  9. N

Problem setting up trade city and bank account

It requires an exact PIN of 5 numbers!
  10. N

<3 you too Shane

Did he really removed your player account cause it doesn't show in the team page!
  11. N

What's been Going On?

Blue told me that Shane was bored so he started messing up with the database. I think they were going to make an announcement for the people who wanted their old sprite back but they haven't yet.
  12. N

What having different sprites would be like

Wow, it looks really good. Better than the bored version we used to have lol
  13. N

What's been Going On?

Well theres alot of Shane baby drama going on :P
  14. N

Hello I am Diaz

Hello Diaz, nightmare here, hope u have a great time here at PWO. Looking forward to see you in game :D
  15. N

PWO Mapping Contest!

Good luck everyone and great contest PWO Staff.