Recent content by MrJimmyZ5.1

1. M

Jimmy

Soo .. I know that I'm not very active in forum, I've spent up a few moments to talk sending PMs with people (using drafts specially for the timer "auto-send/write message's module" after bit minuts) ... Yeah, you need to be faster (but is not simple to translate every thoughts of my mind)...
  2. M

NEW Players Guide.

Thank yah  :P HitmonFonty, you've helped me so much with this guide. Because luckily someone yesterday helped me in game .. before to stuck the game was continuing to respawn me 3/4 foots back. I've tried to speak with Pansy, quit and relog .. but no one helped me for a lot. I've spoken...
  3. M

Jimmy

Pfff ... ahahaha  ;) I had a bit of anger because I'm new .. looking at a message like that, just after be subscribed, I've thought "Holy crap, the hell? ... If we start like this, what happen next?" And .. because I am a real noob about this "forum things" (it's not my habit to receive a lot...
  4. M

Jimmy

My apologize Jinji ... I'm new, I doesn't know every detail about that. I was trying to explain that probably if he needs to work on it, he could ask and do for himself ... simply because as I said: I'm here to play, enjoy, know people ... and maybe to the end, If I'll want, I could work on...
  5. M

PWO Noob

As me ... I've just started to play and subscribed to the forum. People = KABOOOM!!
  6. M

Jimmy

Oooh .. gosh :blush: , I've spoken about that before to subscribe .. but the idea was not to make personal pg & sprites for every single human (sorry). Just to start a project to give the possibility for everyone to custom and personalize his/her pg in the game. I've read the rules .. and...
  7. M

Jimmy

Hey The Stinkiest Garbodor I'm interested for sprites and animations ... indeed I made a lot in past. But maybe I need more time (and patience) to play and explore the game ... and obviously I like your style  :P People that think trash is useless doesn't know what have in front of their...
  8. M

Howdy guys!

Mmmmh ... Howdy?!?  :heart: [SIZE=3]Sometime *hish* my imagination ... soo, I like shiny Umbreon .. if you are trying to catch a shiny Evee, I'll do it first XD!! Anyway, Hi Kitty I'm new as you ... I hope to see yah in game :D
  9. M

Jimmy

Alias Lantaros? XD You know my secret ...  (×o×)  Aaah don't worry broo .. it's fine, it will could be exciting!! And thanks for every welcome and people here ... I've made this name just to try and play, probably in future I change. I know it's too strange ... (¬‿¬') I'm strange ~(^w^)~
  10. M

Jimmy

I'm new at this world online with Pokémons, my habit was to play pkms with cartridges, gameboy and stuff ... an older nerdy guy  :P I assume! Sooo ... I was trying to play and do this new experience (in english) that is not so comfortable for me .. but why not? I've spent a lot of days in...