Recent content by mixunli

1. mixunli

Connection Problem?

Is there any problem now in the connection of the game? because every-time I login it says "Connection Lost :(" Thanks ^_^
  2. mixunli

NickNames

Mixunli = Mixxy, Mixu, Mix ^_^
  3. mixunli

My Bday Gift Gone

Staff Good Day, Can i ask why my Espeon gone in my account? thats pokemon is my Birthday Gift :( Thanks, Can you help me to back my Birthday Gift? :( -Mixunli
  4. mixunli

New update shiny ivs 20+

This is my own opinion (don't judge) :D I Believe people donate it is Because for Stuff, and most of it is to get membership. That deals with the package of +exp, +money, etc. and of course cool shiny poke having good IV's when you hunt in game. For Example Having S grow with an iv of...
  5. mixunli

Hello :D

Hello Flare.Don ^_^ nice :D
  6. mixunli

My greetings to all

Welcome ^_^ and Enjoy the game Blazikano ^_^ Happy ^_^
  7. mixunli

^_^ hi every one

Enjoy the game ^_^ and Be Happy ^_^
  8. mixunli

Saying Goodbye

Thanks Saurus , But were wishing you to come back and play again if you have time ^_^ Have a Great day always and Great Future :)
  9. mixunli

WELCOME BACK PWO

Im Happy to see PWO Website/Forum Back :D Now next thing back is the Game :D "Waiting and hoping is a hard thing to do when you've already been but Good things come to those who wait." ^_^ Enjoy Everyone! Have a Great Day ^_^
  10. mixunli

Game: Aerial Tramway System.

I LOVE this update! :D keep up the good work P.W.O Staff, it is really awesome one, i can now go to Dragon's Den as fast as a thunder hahaha. (Hoping for next Big update like store update of Character Clothes and Hat ^-^ , but i think it is via token or million cost lol. )
  11. mixunli

Game: Wrap up warm now!

THANKS PWO! :D THANKS I have Santa Hat Now, I have TM Too :D Expect more Events :D (So Happy!) :D