1. M

Peace is back in da house!

Nice to see ya around :D
  2. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

It was 1,5 h, franc nub
  3. M

Blue's Log Of Updates

i don't know where to post, but the fisherman's quest it's not clear. He requires a Poliwrath and then, once i evolved it, he says that he needs it 99 >:( >:( >:( -edit- now works
  4. M

Farewell PWO

No Shane, I was there tonight but I cant and I dont want to understand. Thanks for the time you gave for this game.
  5. M

Best First Page of Pokemon!

My first page is full of growlithes :3 Nice collection guys ;)
  6. M

Some BUGS - flinch and poison

We have spoken previously in game each other :) You can close!
  7. M

This is not a return.

Hei Bis, nice to see you :3
  8. M

Shane's log

Same with wild Golbats - AIR CUTTER 100% crit
  9. M

It can be ::) Btw only a clarification, I've faced like 50+ digletts, collecting lot of "data" about flinch.
  10. M

Hello, first I want to gratz Shane for all the daily improvements in the battle system. Second, i want to point out few bugs I've found yesterday / today while levelling. I attach some images to that post. Poison: just a graphical mystake, it shows "BPOISON". Flinch: is this "aspect" working...
  11. M

Break from PWO.

See you soon my friend!
  12. M

Survey: Membership.

Thats why I've made a post! :) to discuss properly! I haven't thought about the amount of hours. Maybe can be calculated stating x hours per day * numbers of day, like 1.5 h * 30 days = 45 hours (6 tokens), just put a number to make an example. And costumers can decide to buy the 30 days...
  13. M

Survey: Membership.

I've found that the survey doesn't really get the point of the problem in my opinion, except for the shiny rate. First of all, i think that a discount on 10k dollars (or few more, just for example) is risible. What about having month pass free for transportation system, just a proposal. Second...
  14. M

Event: Lapras Hunting

Around 12 hours to get it (today), unfortunately tomorrow i have an exam! Got my first Lappy, I've stopped hunting
  15. M

I got two seashell, but only received 1 Event Voucher

ahahahahahahahahaah can't believe it! Learn to read more carefully ;)