Recent content by Mega~Torterra

1. M

Request For Quest reset...

when i go and talk to jason, he ask for his mareep, and pokemon window appear to select his mareep........
  2. M

Request For Quest reset...

Sir, actually i have started thunderbolt quest and have recieved the mareep, but i was not knowing it was tm quest, i thought it was just a gift as farfetch was, so with intension to help a new player, i traded away that mareep, but now i know it is quest poke, so can you please reset the quest...
  3. M

A new Shiny Scyther.......

hehe, just changing colour of shiny.......
  4. M

my first topic, need some suggestion....

Some Changes Made in Shiny Sprite of sceptile
  5. M

i dont say that i have drawn, and coloured that image, i have downloaded the normal sprites, and changed the colour of shiny sprites according to me,
  6. M

i was just trying to make some sprites for pokemon, and had come up with these, please give your feedback, so i can continue with my work in future i have made the shiny part from the normal sprites, hope you all like my work.. have a good day :) ;)
  7. M

Trick Tower Event Feedback.

the event was quite good, as per it is my first event and i loved the concept but i disliked the concept of top 10 given double vouchers, because there sre regular player in different zone, so a kind a biased decision to a particular zone people, this was only my view, and sorry if i have said...
  8. M

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

my first ever event yes...............