Recent content by MasterOfTheHunt

1. M

Well its been fun

Hey guys just wanted to say its been fun being staff for about three years. Im still going to be playing as a player but no longer as staff. See you in game!
  2. M

Shiny Change Poll

Im just ignoring token store stuff for this topic. Im not a fan of those but w/e. Pretend they dont exist i guess.
  3. M

Shiny Change Poll

Literately the person before you asked the same question
  4. M

Shiny Change Poll

How is it that you can type but you cant read
  5. M

Shiny Change Poll

Read the main post. It says assume shiny IVs will change and nothing is set in stone.
  6. M

Shiny Change Poll

I could but i dont feel the pwo community as a whole can handle that type of change so ill just leave it out for now
  7. M

Shiny Change Poll

Okay so this isnt so much a discussion thread but rather a place to ask you guys a question. Assume two things in this thread 1 - Current Shinys will stay the same 2 - Future Shinys IV range will change Now dont take this as this will actually happen. It is purely here for your opinions...
  8. M

Shiny IV change.

In my post I meant randomize current natures and leave all ivs the same. I dont dislike tecks suggestion about each iv having a range but I dont like two things about it. 1 is the best case scenario should equal your current stats. The other has been pointed out that people will be losing out...
  9. M

Shiny IV change.

How about all shinys are completely randomized while keeping the current IVs the same. On playerdex you can access an item that will work on a Pokemon every X amount of days (Preferably 30 days) This will work similar to how you edit moves via Pdex, you would be able to pay a decent sum of...
  10. M

Shiny IV change.

Alright so from what I take it players arent against the 22 to 31 range while leaving the current pokemon alone. For future natures the plus 12. This seems like a fair change for the future of the game. There has been way too much back and forths between some of you though so please put that...
  11. M

Shiny IV change.

Here are my thoughts on the current system and what I view as a positive change that could come to the future system. The old 20% boost system was a bit ridiculous and I'm not even sure why that was around. After it ended however people adapted rather quickly to the 28-32 change. The current...
  12. M

Shiny IV change.

Though I agree that the idea merse proposed is rather extreme and I dont agree with it, these types of comments are not needed, usually this is what leads to wars that close topics. Please keep this conversation civil.
  13. M

Shiny IV change.

People just noticed over time.
  14. M

Fact Proven

Closing thread. Its quite pointless.
  15. M

(S) Dragonite VS (S) Salamence

I could not have said it better myself