Recent content by Luke

1. L

Greetings from a very old staff member!

It's good to see you again too, Jinji! It's been too long since I've been around. Perhaps I'll have to come back to visit more often.. And thanks, Electrofreak! Yep, I'm more or less an oldie. Crazy to think that it was around 8 years ago that I first found PWO..
  2. L

I do seem to remember us talking frequently Jinji, but I can't say I remember that name! It's been quite a while. And yes Saric, I surprised myself a bit as well! Good to see you again.
  3. L

Hey guys, The name's Luke. Back in the day, I went by Luke13. I was a staff member somewhere back in the 2009-2012 range, though the actual dates have been lost to time. I was randomly reminded of PWO the other day, and decided to stop by to say hi! It looks like my original account was...
  4. L

Stop. Just STOP IT.

So does this apply to me?
  5. L

Catchable Pokemon in Events

Usually we wouldn't have the same pokemon in the events from year to year, at least the super-rare ones such as Spiritomb and Snover. As we only use pokemon from 3 generations for regular spawns, there's a good chance that pokemon like Snorunt will appear in the next winter event. But for the...
  6. L

Unable to start topic in community watch.

I would assume that the apprentices group is still messed up, as that's the case with Phantoms too. Either wait for lee or someone to fix it, or post your report elsewhere, I'd imagine.
  7. L

Forums: Welcome to our new forums

I said it once and I'll say it again. Gold > Cyan
  8. L

Forums: Bye Bye Ipb!

Gold all the way, best besides that being cyan.
  9. L

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

The zombie girl was of no importance. I asked her to leave, so she politely (?) nibbled my flesh then left.
  10. L

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

It'll be around for a while, you can expect 2 weeks or more. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this. It was originally planned to happen last year, but sadly PWO had technicalities back then. The one who thought it up was mainly Zebra (GrumpyOptimist), so give her a hand.
  11. L

Map Editor Error

Tried running it as admin?
  12. L

6Th Generation Pokemon - Outhpherm Region

Some of these look better than anything Nintendo has created so far, you have to admit.
  13. L

Beta Forever?

Sadly that seems to be a case with a few which needs to be resolved. As for power abuse, while this should never be a problem, please report it with evidence (that goes to everyone). At least I'm satisfied knowing I help out a bit.. even if it isn't my job to. Edit: As for the whole...
  14. L

Beta Forever?

Thread seems to be turning into a heated argument about misunderstandings and silly things from what I can tell. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but please try to keep the arguing to a minimum guys.
  15. L

Will Pwo Client Ever Be For Mac?

It might be, soon enough.