Recent content by LivEisJeebus

1. L

Getting this when logging in (happened many times)

Servers are currently full right now. I'm getting the same thing. "X" out the Tab to the right of your IP Address and it'll tell you in the chat.
  2. L

Playdex Issue

did it already lock you out, because i was trying to login on mine and it kept saying the same thing and now im locked out from playerdex lol.
  3. L

Invalid Username/password

aright so, i reset my password and was able to login to the game. However, after my bro finished playing on his account and i came to get back on i got the same error. Invalid Username/Password. Could it be because were logging in on 2 accounts with the same ip?
  4. L

Are you sure? i just reset my password in playerdex on the 13th. The account has worked since then until yesterday. I can login to the forums with it, but i just cant get in game.
  5. L

Still not able to get on it, i am however able to login to my alt account. I also tried channging my pass but it hasnt helped.
  6. L

Starting this morning i have not been able to get onto my main account. I was using it yesterday and had no problem. I'm 100% ive typed in the correct password. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.