Recent content by LanceDM

1. L

This has to stop

Many things are being a hard barrier now. I'd like to put up another possible situation: -Opponent's Drago used agillity in its prev turn and is now using Outrage for this turn. -Hof's Jolteon uses thunder and receives an outrage at this turn. (Jolteon has now 8 % hp left after getting hit by...
  2. L

PWO Community.

Teck, thanks for providing this topic to us, I wanted to say what I'm going to say but I couldn't till now: First off, I want you to know (staff and players), I'm not a trol machine, I have my own way of seeing things, you can agree or not, but It doesn't mean that I'm trolling or wrong , or...
  3. L

Evolution Items

This has been asked/suggested before... and I remember myself and others having debates with Hitmonfonty aswell haha . Try to be a little more open minded to new ideas Fonty . I'm with Bobo
  4. L

How much do you think tokens should worth?

But... who says that 1m is a low amount of money at all ? If I have a job to get money and I work hard and I want to expend the money here to get things easyer, its my own choice.
  5. L

I guess this is the end...

We used to have a ''like'' and ''dislike'' button, we need these back hah. I'm sure you'll return Crusher... You must complete your goal, you have to.
  6. L

Who's your favorite Legendary?

Lugia ! Always !
  7. L

New guild features.

Amazing Idea ! I like it ! In the point 1*, a Gm/Cg will control us I think ? How is it going to work exactly ?
  8. L

Improving rankings

Ya, you may be right, It just came to my mind and I throw it here without thinking carefully :p (sad)
  9. L

Improving rankings

Sorry for the interrumption, but guys... you could've been a bit less dramatic about his font, its not a big thing, you could've sent a pm instead making him look like this in public. I don't know why I am always the only one that doesn't care to say the truth agaisnt you (the staff), but there...
  10. L

New Playerdex Top - ''Top 10 Collectors''

Well, the same happens with the money, there's a cap and we have a top still. You may be right at some point, but if it works with the amount of pokemon that we have in our pc things may change, coul be based on your pkdex data or your pkdex + pc.
  11. L

New guild features.

Not an idea for playerdex , but still an idea: Like in Pkmn Ruby/ZAf/Esmerald - '''A Secret base'' for each diff guild . I don't know how hard is this for the staff to implement it, but its a wonderful idea. (to me)'
  12. L

New Playerdex Top - ''Top 10 Collectors''

I was on playerdex seeing how my name is still outside of the list :p and something came to my mind, a top 10 for collectors! Idk if this has been suggested, I havent seen it on any topic yet so, here we go: How is it going to work? -The system will be counting your amount of captured and...
  13. L

Staff - Player Interaction.

When you are about to join the staff and also when you are taking a serious position, you are aware about your responsabilities. This being said, if you wanna keep hunting, trading, battling, having fun... then you should left the staff position to keep being a normal player instead.
  14. L

Staff - Player Interaction.

I couldn't have said it better. But this should apply for CGs ONLY. And someone must trace them. I've seen players getting illegal stuff from GMs and Admins, any of you remember ? 2) Should Staff members be able to join a guild on their player account? Which staff positions should be...
  15. L

Tecknical updates

There's no problem with psychic at all, its fine as it was and its fine now ( to me ) . Solar beam... here we have a problem, Hyper beam acc got decreased (plus its BP) so I don't know why solar beam is still as it is, many water types cant be used now because these Fire tropes can deal with...