Recent content by Krowaz

1. K

Client

bummer, i was afraid this was gonna be the case :( i guess i'll just have to wait then. thx for the answer :-) Krowaz
  2. K

Client

So i took a break from playing this game which has been something like 9 months now i guess. I can obviously still login to my account but my client is outdated which means i can't login to the ame anymore. And with recent client problems it seems i can't find a newer version of the client...
  3. K

persistent lag

There is persistent lag since the server restart, i thought about waiting it out but it's been over an hour now and the lag is just as bad as before. Can you plz do anything about it, the dratini skin quest is quite annoying enough without all the lag and issues :D I'd like to finish it asap ofc lol
  4. K

disconnecting and teleporting

Ok so today has been real strange Disconnecting 3 times in 20 mins of time is ridiculous and it hasn't happened before and just before i got disconnected a third time i got teleported to olivine by god knows what... Now i have to get back through that tedious ice cave to get to blackthorn, time...
  5. K

Black Screen Help!

usually whenever i get a black screen lately i just log off for about 5 mins and it's resolved by itself. If it's anything like my black loading screen you just gotta wait it out
  6. K

Afk Player in PVP because the Loose

Damn, i didn't know you didn't get a win if the other guys disconnects. Turns out my PvP wins are 2 when i've won like close to 10 times already, this bums me out since i'm just starting the dragon's den quest So how is the rep loss calculated if you lose since i'm probably gonna lose a few...
  7. K

Pokemon price list

I'd like a topic like this but like mentioned it's kinda hard to keep it up to date not to mention you need to consider different iv's. The only thing you can do is monitor the market yourself to get to know how much a specific pokemon is worth i guess or you can always ask for a pricecheck but...
  8. K

I was about to restart it last time but then it suddenly started working again so i didn't, if it happens again i'll try it and maybe it was on my end after all so w/e. Like you said you can just wait it out so it's not the end of the world :-)
  9. K

The thing is since this afternoon when the server went down i get kicked from the server after a random playtime and i takes quite some time before i can restart playing. I can login but the map keeps loading so i can't play, it usually takes about 10 mins and then i can resume playing but it's...
  10. K

Getting to Jhoto

i was just about to ask the same question, but i like this way. I mean it makes you appreciate the alternatives more imo
  11. K

rebattling NPC

ok cool, i guess that'll have to work :D thx merse
  12. K

rebattling NPC

Nice, but do they even out? Like will the viridian forest guys ever catch up the the cinnabar tunnel people or are they doomed to be weak forever? lol
  13. K

rebattling NPC

Hey i was just wondering, you have to wait 2 weeks to rebattle a certain NPC but every time you battle it does it get stronger or is it based on how many badges you've won so far?
  14. K

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

the awesomest magikarp which is tha red gyarados now :-)
  15. K

Announcing TMs

I'll still be hunting for a dragonite anyway :D But without TM's it seemed so limited with some pokemon, now it's a whole new world for me to work towards. Very nice indeed I thank you very much ;)