Recent content by Kaneda

1. K

Current Log In Issue

Sigh, as I feared, the problem was resolved immediately after posting. Thanks.
  2. K

Current Log In Issue

The server status says it is online, yet I'm not able to past the "Connecting to Server..." screen. Thanks.
  3. K

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

Kudos guys, this looks amazing.
  4. K

IP Address Banned?

I was repeatedly kicked for inactivity, as due to backing up the files on my computer, I was having issues playing. When trying to log in at home, I'm stuck at 'Authenticating...' but in the library, there are no issues. Apparently this is only supposed to last 10 minutes, but it's been well...
  5. K

What is the Most Valuable Pokemon Lost Due to Rollback?

Curious as to how terrible some of the players losses have been. Luckily for me, the most valuable I've lost is merely a S Pidgey. How about you?
  6. K

Christmas Giveaways

Hey, hey, hey! On my 24th attempt, I got a hyper potion! So, at least I've finally won something hahaha.
  7. K

NPCs Too High lvl?

You could always just lose to them...
  8. K

Shiny Hitmonlee

Yes, but it's incredibly unlikely. You'd be multiplying it's HR rate with it's shiny rate, making it almost unheard of.
  9. K

Idea

Anything that makes more uncatchable pokemon available in game is a good idea in my book.
  10. K

Large NPC rework, An side project idea

Man, this sounds terrific. Would really add another element to a game that is lacking considerably in depth.
  11. K

Christmas Giveaways

I've entered everyday on two accounts, yet to win anything haha
  12. K

Half-Baked Ideas & Open Discourse on Botting

Note my added emphasis. These measures will stop the some. If it's not difficult to implement (which I have no knowledge of), I don't see a reason not to address the some as a start to a larger process. Solutions that solve the entire problem usually stem from solutions that only solved some.
  13. K

Not an ordinary stuck... REALLY NEEDS SOME ADM HELP!

Considering the strange error with your spacebar, this sounds relevant.
  14. K

Half-Baked Ideas & Open Discourse on Botting

Of course, thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future. However, the duel purpose was hopefully to get a discussion going to help generate additional ideas. Whether it's successful or not is another matter, but I figured it'd be worth the nominal effort.