Recent content by KaMgMel

1. KaMgMel

Fun Questions

Whats your fav pokemon type? Fire What Pokemon would you be if you had to be one? Rayquaza Would you join Team Rocket if asked? no If you could teach 1 of any move to any pokemon what move would it be and what pokemon? Giga Drain To ccharizard
  2. KaMgMel

Why is everyone quitting

Totally Agree with you
  3. KaMgMel

Favorite PWO pokemons?

Chimecho / Rayquaza / mewtwo
  4. KaMgMel

The winner take Evrything

Some players are new and don't have good Pokes For Pvp So it could help :p
  5. KaMgMel

6. KaMgMel

[Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [CLOSED]

RE: [Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [Aug 11] my feedback : Tutors : 10/10 Spawns : 7/10 Huge Events should contain at least 2 Awsome pokes And torchic is not that Awsome map : 7/10 If there was some grass around water will be better Anyway Ty Staff Hope next event will be soon
  7. KaMgMel

[Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [CLOSED]

RE: [Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [Aug 11] Great
  8. KaMgMel

Adverts on playerdex

yeah i agree
  9. KaMgMel

Daily Task

The Things that make me Belive That people will keep playing :  If someone see something valuable like a pokemon that's not avalible for now ...  he will Want to get it and play for it, if someone enter to do the daily Task he will stay to play and with evryday doing the task he will be back...
  10. KaMgMel

Daily Task

It can be a way to let people Back Bro
  11. KaMgMel

Daily Task

If the Tasks Will be Hard to do and if the prize is hard to got  There will be no farming =) [hr] There will be no need to staffs if we got a programable Npc or something like this [hr] i agree with you but it's not an easy task it's easy to say this But They will have a lot  of work to...
  12. KaMgMel

Daily Task

we need a daily or weekly task system
  13. KaMgMel

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! good luck evryone