Recent content by kalfes

1. K

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

If I can remember correctly I believe is was (S)Magikarp.
  2. K

Who's your favorite Legendary?

The best of course.
  3. K

Leaving..

sorry dude, i mean i plan to prop stay for today to respond to people on here but besides that, but i wont be playing the game.
  4. K

Leaving..

i know dude it is sad but everything will be okay emotional as ever luna! i can always count on you and your "sensitivity" lol jk man :p and ehhh idk maybe someday when theres more stuff to do. lol thanks dude!
  5. K

Leaving..

Well its come that time for me to make my exit. I have enjoyed my time at PWO, but to be brutally honest i have just grown bored of it. Though i treasure the friends i have met on this game! I wish all of you nothing but the best. Goodbye!
  6. K

Mad's Content Log

Hey mad idk if you meant by like can be battled as many times as you want, but anytime you go past Schoolgirl Joyce she tries to rebattle you she rebattled me 3 times and i exited out not wanting to abuse it if it was a bug, "ill have to battle her again anyway since it was right infront of her"...
  7. K

i have returned

Welcome Back King Nub :P i still have your two daycared pokes pm me so i can get them back to you.
  8. K

PWO Services: Welcome home one and all...

Im always late for everything! but glad to be home
  9. K

Game: A few Updates

thanks so much! :) great new updates
  10. K

final goodbye from lundy

if it wasnt for you i wouldn't have this ttar "that i hold very close" and will always keep. i know you'll move on to great things. later dude
  11. K

final goodbye from lundy

You helped me alot threw this game..you take care lundy
  12. K

A Message To Players

alright if it happens ill let you know
  13. K

A Message To Players

can they duplicate when your not logged on?