Recent content by Juuza

1. J

Shiny Rhyhorn Trade

well it wasn't really a scam or any evildoing so I posted here, hope someone will move it if its needed
  2. J

Shiny Rhyhorn Trade

The story of my problem is like this: I had traded Hoopz69Hoopz a shiny rhyhorn for 60 tokens from the bulk he had bought, proof in the following spoilers: Probably due to the new friend donation system i am unable to receive them(the tokens), a bit unfair seeing that the trade screenshot...
  3. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

no that works fine, faster poke gets an extra hit, if i recall right pokemon games have it too
  4. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

wow >_> well than that gets rid of me, since horn drill shouldn't work against ghosts either still its an obvious use a glitch to counter another <_<
  5. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

I thought this wouldn't be identical to pokemon, if i were to quote ..i think even you said it :P  at any cost horn drill and sd still remain valid annoyances, even if you were to spam pots in order to catch stuff
  6. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

fonty while your arguement is true in some considerents, i'm not exactly talking about weak stuff, i'm talking about rhyhorns/dons in CC who can use horn drill, or crobats/onixes/dratinis/bagons in DD who are annoying to catch, even with a "catching poke", I had a crobat to around 1/10 hp and it...
  7. J

ThuGie's Dev Log

if you did that you should consider making lowering their hp more effective, theres spots in the game where there are pokes that could knock out a team of 99's while u throw 20-25 pokeballs at them
  8. J

Strange happening when bidding on auction

i see, thanx for the reply, i'll move on than
  9. J

Strange happening when bidding on auction

So it went like this, I had the highest bid on a pokemon, after a while server went down, so I went away untill a bit after the auction time finished, upon coming back not only did i not have the pokemon, someone must have outbid me, but the money, around 800k wasn't back. Well that's the story...
  10. J

Pikachu

you can get him with a better rate in the power plant , just beat a few gyms up first(also theres better lvling there)
  11. J

Going out of PWO using Task Manager...

the process doesn't always end when just ending the task i always kill the process if I can't do /quit
  12. J

Fionavara's 11 tips to check PWO addiction problems

Re: Fionavara's 10 tips to check PWO addiction problems surprisingly accurate you could put up ~~ You feel surprised if server crashed and there's no rollback, even though most other games don't get it.
  13. J

New additions =D

i got the money for pokeballs i'm just looking for ideas to improve my skills and a man with a full team of shinies should at least know how to catch em better than meh who kills HR's through random accidental clicks  :'( well anyways thanks a lot for ur input i'll put it to good use I guess i...
  14. J

PWO Economy: Prices in our Market

no i mean i put the stats in but with lvl 20 instead of 21, its not really that good
  15. J

New additions =D

i need a tip on catching shinies, well pokes for that matter do you just spam pokeballs at it as in the image displayed by seth on the first post or should I actually try to lower its hp to almost 0?