Recent content by Jobey

1. Jobey

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

#VilifySuperPower #NoQuirkMove #AllForOneNotOneForAll
  2. Jobey

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

support 100%
  3. Jobey

2022 Jobey Event Series

4. Jobey

Event Nightmare in Grimewood

Nice job @Sorey! :D
  5. Jobey

Musky the sleep clause braker

The problem is this has been discussed with him multiple times the past couple of days alone (as I have witnessed it, I would also like to state @DH94 as been more than patient with him up to this point) and he has demonstrated that he does have an understanding of the clauses. Really...
  6. Jobey

Should PWO get rid of Forced NPC rematches?

Sure! Let's go with that! LOL
  7. Jobey

Yeah, it's horrible lol I feel bad for people on my friends list, they see me logging on and off over and over again because relogging is better than dealing with those trainers.
  8. Jobey

2022 Jobey Event Series

For those who are unaware (or live under a rock) I enjoy hosting unofficial events for the playerbase. My goal every year is to try and host at least 4-5 events (though this doesnt always work out). So for 2022, I've decided to give myself an Event Calendar, to help organize my ideas a bit...
  9. Jobey

This is a common complaint that for some reason is always ignored when brought up, from what I've gathered from a few people it seems the staff may assume the playerbase prefers forced rematches so that's why such a simple suggestion is just thrown to the way side. I've decided that now, I'm...
  10. Jobey

Alternate Shiny Colour for new Shinies caught WITHOUT Membership.

Oh, Irfanview? I see, a man of culture as well! :D
  11. Jobey

I still disagree that an ms should be considered pay to win as it's still completely luck based and having extra chances at shiny Pokemon isn't going to give you such an overwhelming advantage in PVP or such over somebody without an ms.
  12. Jobey

It's not a bad idea. Though the fact they can only be caught without a ms is kind of odd. Imo would be better as it's own entity instead of an alt shiny form ( that way its an equal opportunity regardless of ms or not)
  13. Jobey

About PWO quests, errors and stuff

Imagine that, problems solved by people just reading. Shocker, why am I not surprised? I mean this is the same game where the most common question is "How do I move?" "What do I do now?" "How do I select a pokemon?" When literally the intro tells people exactly what they do, all they have to do...