Recent content by Jobey

1. Jobey

Server Sevii Islands: Release

This is good to see, and a pretty significant moment in the game's history. Props to those that worked on it, and congratulations to the playerbase as your patience has at long last been rewarded. To all who play, I wish you the greatest of fun and enjoyment and countless hours ahead to take it...
  2. Jobey

The project for the future.

3. Jobey

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

Those are rookie numbers, gotta get them up to wasting 100-300 usd every week for like 6 months with nothing to show for it but a shiny wurmple you didnt even want xD
  4. Jobey

August swarm

This (as in your general point) is not so much the problem as much is a big rambling wall of text with only five words having anything to do with the actual subject. Something like that is better off being posted in the "Complaints" and/or "Suggestions" section instead of derailing a forum post...
  5. Jobey

August swarm

Oh, so there is something in there that actually has to do with the subject at hand...
  6. Jobey

August swarm

Hmm, not a bad idea. That does seem the best solution when my job interferes with a swarm I'm interested in xD Meh, but those pesky bills thingies... Oh well always next time :,]
  7. Jobey

Pwo Out of Context.

As you focus on the jolt, I'm over here trying to figure out if Ramens is dancing a jig or practicing martial arts kicks lol
  8. Jobey

Battle Points quick & easy

Sir, we need to have a long talk about your destructive tendencies, you heartless barbarian. >_>
  9. Jobey

July swarm

Due to storms knocking out my internet all of Friday night and into Saturday evening, I was only able to play about 14 hours total, but I really enjoyed. Staff, thanks for the spawns; my friends, thanks for the good time. I hope yall enjoyed as much as me! Blessings to you all!
  10. Jobey

July swarm

ended up being 3 LOL
  11. Jobey

July swarm

Keep laughing, but I have two shiny T2's in this event and nobody can take that away :')
  12. Jobey

July swarm

Miracles do happen, I actually encountered a shiny T2 for the first time ever LOL
  13. Jobey

July swarm

Hmm, I'm actually off that weekend. :0
  14. Jobey

Nature, You're Scary!

Fair enough point XD
  15. Jobey

Nature, You're Scary!

Hell yeah! natures are a pain, burgers rule! XD