Recent content by jboysr05

1. J

Guess Whos Back... Back Again...

You have no solid proof. He, I mean I, could have a thing for pokemon. ;D Hi kandan and Jinji. How you guys doing.
  2. J

Guess Whos Back... Back Again...

WOOT WOOT. Jboys back. Hows all you handsome people been doing.
  3. J

Dragons den quest

Didnt know that. Havnt played in a pretty good while. Thanks for informing me :D
  4. J

Dragons den quest

I didnt find the Dratini part all that bad. I mean sure, you have to kill an HR to get it, a pretty good HR at that. But the Whiners are simply whining because of that fact. Its a powerful HR thats not easy to come by. So when you finally do come by it, your face with an ultimatum, do I kill...
  5. J

Worst Pokemon Game Ever.

Just quoted the short versions to keep the post smaller :D . 1.) The difference between the 2. Console vs MMo. Console they want you to beat it. MMo, they dont want you to lose interest. You lose interest, they lose money, even if it all goes to the server, they dont want to see their game...
  6. J

So, new players sign up, and if they dont get picked, what happens to their registration? Does it get put away till next registration, or will they need to re-register again?  Do they have to register every hour also, or will their registration from the first hour carry over to the next hour? I...
  7. J

Blue's Log Of Updates

Very ncie.  Keep up the good work. :D
  8. J

Reset my Password - ERROS OCCURED

I was receiving this message Although, it seems to be working now.  Maybe it wasnt working at first because the game was down.
  9. J

Reset my Password - ERROS OCCURED

Login into Playerdex, Press my Setting and status, find your Password, and press change.  I just tested it and it works. As for the other way, changing without logging in, I can confirm it does not work.  I tried multiple times, and always got the same mesage.
  10. J

2 types of ban?

Usually depends on the offense. Vulgar langauge ingame and spamming usually results in a mute, but when a staff member isnt online and your reported for it, normally its a 2-3 day ban. Ive only seen a handful of account bans, but from what ive seen, its normally people who have gotten an...
  11. J

SethShadows, what happened ?

Why should this scam case be any different than the others?  In my view, the staff have done everything they can do.  This situation was handled like every other scam case.  If players wouldnt be so quick to trade their pokemon away the second someone says they will give them tokens for it, then...
  12. J

HAPPY VALENTINES!! :D

This/  If you dont mention it, maybe the ladies will forget. ::)
  13. J

Token Issues !! how you deal with it?

Here you go.  Read through this. http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/i ... 691.0.html
  14. J

Encounters - Rarity Statistics

Re: Rarity Statistics :P .  Nothing against your topic, as it has some well informed post in it.  Just the information posted in it will get lost eventually, which would be a shame.  Crenel took the time out to right it out, its ireally great information that many people have been looking for...
  15. J

Encounters - Rarity Statistics

Re: Rarity Statistics I suggest everyone read this.  As it lays out the formula for encounters.  Ty crenel for this.  Might I ask that this be in a seperate topic and be stickied?