Recent content by Jacollo

1. J

Problem with the Ferry

As a good beta tester I would like to report a problem with the ferry from Ciannwod. As seen on the first image it can take me to the old Cinnabar. Which is actually here: I know this is a little thing, but it's still a thing ;)
  2. J

Game: Client Update

Hmm this wont solve the black screen issue so, by the laws of moronic logic, it will solve the green screen issue XD Ok just kidding. So the update wont have any real infuence on the game?
  3. J

Game: Transportation overhaul.

I like the idea of extra stops. It's nice. I also have a question, will the distance between destinations have any effect on ticket price? For example: Going from Saffron to Goldenrod will cost x pokedollars. Going from Saffron to Viridian y pokedollars. (x>y)
  4. J

Shinies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't UC shiny's IV calculated the same way as any non-shiny pokemon in this game? If so, then all shiny UC are good for is to show off and rub it into someone's face that fact of having a shiny UC. If you ask me, that's no big deal...
  5. J

New Train Pricing.

I would sell train tickets like pokeballs. There is 1 NPC in each region that sells 100 pokeballs for 19k, while in the shop you can buy 100 pokeballs for 20k. If it's possible add an NPC that would sell 10 tickets for 90k or something like that.
  6. J

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

[S] Sentret Sold it and bought a surfboard :P
  7. J

Many, Many, Many Questions!

Hmmm so my sarcasm-o-meter is broken, again...
  8. J

Many, Many, Many Questions!

I know sarcasm is a weapon of intelligent people, but don't overdo it Pansy. As for ~Flame's questions. -You get to Starter island when you log in. -You move with arrows/wsad, you talk to NPC with space and you use mouse in battle. -You get your first pokemon when you leave Starter island...
  9. J

prblm in quest

I did the CC quest not so long ago. I didn't get any free pokeballs for completing it. If you ask me that part of PWO wiki might be outdated.
  10. J

To make hunting more interesting

Well this idea is really nice, but i think that this isn't doable in the near future. I would still add it on the "Things to add list", if something like that exists of course.
  11. J

Shinies

Let's face it in the newer handhelds stats of shiny pokemon aren't so high like in PWO. In handhelds shiny pokemon are kind of a show-off thing, to rub it into someones face :P That's how I see (S) UC in PWO. Annoying but nothing compared to younger sister the J.B fan...
  12. J

Playerdex Update

Well, we have to consider that the staff are normal people, they have life outside of PWO. I guessed that there is something much more important that the new playerdex. However, I think that a little explanation like:"Because of real-life problems the playerdex update will be scheduled *insert...
  13. J

Game: 24/4 updates.

I think that Teck needs a vacation... Oh, the update is a great thing...
  14. J

What do players prefer?

Re: What do players perfer? To be perfectly honest I don't care about downtimes, when those happen I'm usually aslepp :P I think that making the updates slow and steady would be a better route, there will be time to test new updates and upgrade them if needed. Of course there is a downside of...
  15. J

PWO Services: Maintenance

Now that's one serious maintenance...