Recent content by iTor

1. I

Client Update 1.97

sounds great. Good Job :D
  2. I

strange behavior

thanks for saying, I'm downloading it right now. Also thanks for fix to whomever worked on solve this problem ^^ thanks very much, good job :)
  3. I

strange behavior

it is not my main PC, I was just testing on it the main problem still exists
  4. I

strange behavior

I found this in PWOerrorLog.txt 3/17/2015 : 10:32:56 PM : File name or class name not found during Automation operation : Create Sound Buffer is it related ?
  5. I

strange behavior

Ok test on another PC not my main machine, it is my old PC i use it for my application test and as sql server in my network Windows 8 + Avast Premier disabled + logged in remote desktop with administrator account. after setup Every time i run the game and after enter my username and password...
  6. I

strange behavior

I will setup the game on another PC windows 8 with avast antivirus and i will post the results after.
  7. I

strange behavior

still the same like yesterday, I wonder why there is white smoke above my head and it is the only thing moving also the last place I was in small lake doing dragon scale quest and this area don't have any smoke. I also registered an Alt named iTor1 but the problem still exists. I hope this help.
  8. I

strange behavior

well server is online 28% and when i open the game it show me like this :- no Pokemon, no items can't move and when i write in chat nothing happen. I run the game as administrator, with trusted rules for kaspersky total security 2015, I even turned off the firewall and antivirus but still the...