Recent content by ImmaPotato

1. I

I'M AFRAIDDD IVE GOT SOME BAAAD NEWWWSSSSSAAAH

I'VE GOT SOME BADDDD NEWWSSSS!!! my first PWO activity this year
  2. I

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards i didn't leave i just didn't have internet (chew)
  3. I

lock this found rotom

nevermind finally fond rotom on my 10th round in the top right computer in the PCA control room
  4. I

2014 Guild Wars

not sure if sad or funny that u do exactly as i predicted and change ur name every chance u get xD
  5. I

An appeal for changing shiny colour

there's a magical tool known as photoshop or even paint try them
  6. I

bye bye PWO LOL

oh and gimme ROM (krant)
  7. I

bye bye PWO LOL

someone gimme popcorns (and some fries too)
  8. I

Rig Project Changelog

there are new TMs there
  9. I

Rig Project Changelog

awesome work dude. just a little suggestion could u allow us to buy multiple TMs at the same time. gonna need quite a few to edit moves Edit: also it seems when i'm buying the TMs it no longer mentions the TM number so if u could add that it'd be helpful for people like me who have horrid memory xD
  10. I

Dawn stone

So i was taking a stroll in Cerulean Cave when i found an NPC who was selling dawns stones for 25k. in my excitement i bought 10. then i ran to my PC and brought out my snorunt to evolve it and turns out dawn stone was evolving it into a glalie >.> i don't have ralts so couldn't test for...
  11. I

Daycare.

reshuffling IVs may not be a good idea but i can see the need of repurposing the daycare to more than hatching eggs let me think on this for a bit
  12. I

So...Guilds and Sprites?

actually what he's trying to say is the ability of guilds to make custom sprites to their members. like how shane gave the entire TeamR team rocket sprites. i'm hoping it can also be expanded on as i remember the new playerdex is supposed to introduce ranking system in guilds maybe it'd be...
  13. I

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

the answer is 4 (dolphin)
  14. I

scald TM quest not finishing

ok it seems to have worked when i lvled up to lvl 31 :)
  15. I

scald TM quest not finishing

ok so i got this poliwag from the fisherman and turned it into a lvl 30 poliwrath with 255 happiness but the fisherman is refusing to accept it. i've tried /ref command and reloging but nothing seems to be working. i hope u guys can help