Recent content by iHugo

1. I

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Well bro, wish u the best in the life outside pwo. It was great to hangout, and mess with you in xat for a while :D
  2. I

Event: Lapras Hunting

I spent like 13 hours till i find the first (and the only one i wanted) lapras. I do understand the concern of making the vouchers rares, but idk, seems a bit strange for me. Lets say, i do want 4 prizes from tier 3: elek, toge and mag eggs, and a tm. That means 28 vouchers... its kinda surreal...
  3. I

PWO situation critical!!!

Well, i dont totally disagree with the guy. We do get a few updates latelly, and we appreciate it. But i think we still need a big stuffs, to bring players inactives back, keep the fire up on the current players, and bring more new ppl. I do know another pokemon mmo around, that is ages foward...
  4. I

Not funny

My guess is: this is an edited img, some things are messed up there :p
  5. I

The past, the present and the future of PWO

Go sleep Pce, ure drunk (hehe). Just kiddin bro! I agree with you, so many times before staff told us dat those updates werent able to come out with the current client, and now we are getting new stuffs. Maybe the current staff know better stuffs on progamming than the old one? :S Idk,but would...
  6. I

Some would call it a hammer

I agree with Soap Dovee (hehe), the only thing i think that may have a warning before a ban, is the share of account. I mean, lets say u have like 2 accounts, and need to pass some pokes from one to another, i think that should be allowed to give ur pass for someone u trust for log one of that...
  7. I

Happy Birthday Darcia !!

Happy Bday Grampa Dar! :D
  8. I

Plans to add evolution's?

oh... so it means no new evos, or 4th gen pokes? :/ Edit: any news at least for the evos?
  9. I

Im sure of what im talking about ;)
  10. I

Seems like we are getting some news really soon :D
  11. I

Well, as i said, im Just wondering. My questions still open... Im not saying its gonna happen some event, just wondering if it had one. Actually i think pwo should, and could have a few more events. As u said, we have basically 3 events, an the easter one this year didnt happened, it was traded...
  12. I

Just wondering, but weaville coundnt got up on that winter event? Which pokes would be considered "summer pokes"? :)
  13. I

Token store shiny Pokémon

Well i think its time to close this topic, nothing else to consider on that, just ppl saying same things. Its a vicious circle, with ppl trying to defend your own side. All decisons were made already, some ppl didnt like the decisions made by staff (as myself), but its done. Lets move on guys. ;)
  14. I

The option of pay 2 more tokens for a shiny chance are in token store from long ago, and just now its really working. Will u guys also refund all ppl with those 2 extra tokens paid for that?
  15. I

Its kinda messed now... Before that, when someone was seeling a shiny poke, ud have sure all stats were pretty good. Now even a shiny one can have so low stats, so u have to ask full ivs. Also u can have a normal poke, that could easily taken, beatin the shiny ones... Whats the point of getting...