iGoDZoFLuiGii

I live in the UK, grow up in Southampton. Ive been bullied throughout my school days and spent most of that time being home schooled because of it. Since that experience I started a Youtube channel in 2007 (MarkLFC21) creating videos to help me through the struggle, then in 2010 I started a new channel (iGoDZoFLuiGii) and decided to make gaming videos to make people laugh.

Since then I told myself to never let anyone break or hurt you, in life bullies come and go but your future is what more important, as I learnt the people who bullied me through school are no longer in my life, and I looked back as saw I wasted my time hiding rather then studying.
So in 2010 I applied to go to college at Itchen College doing a 3 year course, redoing my level 1 in my first year and then in my second and third year I could study 2 A levels in Graphics and Photography, and in the end of all my hard work I gained two A level grades.

I currently work in a Kitchen as a Commis Chef (Trainee Chef), I started out as a Kitchen Porter for 4 years, I started in this Industry because I needed a way to fund my college courses, so in 2011 I got a job as a Kitchen Porter and in 2015 I decided to be a Commis chef to earn more money.
I still have a Passion for Art, Photography and Graphics and still searching for a job in that department but in the mean time I use my skills for my Youtube channel to keep me in form.

I still do youtube starting out making gaming videos on Lets plays. I focus on Pokemon Related Content, but I making other content such as Gameplays, Reviews (Nerdy Video Game Critics), Tutorials (Pokemon MMO's etc...), Funny Moments & Fails, Announcement Videos (Pokemon), Two Friends Play and Two Brothers Play.
I have gained over 5.2K subscribers since 2010.

My main mission is to make people laugh on youtube, to get out there and enjoy life and to help with depression and bullying, so that you do suffer like I did whilst growing up. the number of subscribers is not my main concern, its the amount of smiles I put on peoples faces... This is my story or a short summary of it... my journey is still going.. but my mission is far from over.
Birthday
Aug 19, 1994 (Age: 29)
Website
https://www.youtube.com/user/iGoDZoFLuiGii
Interests
I mostly make Youtube videos, creating lets plays, gameplays, reviews, skits, home-brew movies and announcement videos on various games/topics.
Occupation
Commis Chef

Contact

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.