Recent content by humanplus

1. H

guild settlements

This is a great idea to bring Guilds back to action. Possible way to attract more players as well. Also to make this idea more flexible for all the guilds in PWO, I think Little Cup matches could be fair and not allowed to use held items or a better rule. Once a guild leader has acquired the...
  2. H

Account Security Questions Reset

I've been told by BlueRise to post an Account Issue in Community Watch but it has been days without any reply from whoever is in charge. I'm making a comeback in the game but it seems like i'm thinking to just leave again because I can't do anything in Playerdex with me having this issue...
  3. H

Client Update 1.96

I've found a bug while battling wild pokemon though i haven't submitted it yet in Bug Catcher. This bug won't allow you to select a different move if you don't faint a wild poke in 1 shot. Will be posting soon together with the screenshot.
  4. H

Client Update 1.96

This is so cool! ;D Thanks Donar and the rest of PWO team who worked hard on this update. Since Nature, HA, and Second Abilities are supported, PVP battles are gonna be very exciting. Time to hunt and train new pokemons again. Cheers!
  5. H

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Please consider putting TMs that were once in event so new players can buy. TMs like Rest, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Protect, etc. or any of your choice as long as those are Event exclusives. Thanks!
  6. H

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Are we expecting different limited items per day?
  7. H

Help!

i forgot the answers to my security questions. is there any other way that i can reset my security questions without being asked for the answers to my old ones?
  8. H

Help!

Please help me retrieve my security questions. Kindly sent the information to my email. Just please.... :'(
  9. H

Occult Day Event - List of (spoilers)

so is it really true that Umbreon is in the tower? Somebody here who caught an umbreon there?
  10. H

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event I'm so loving this event. I got 2 Spiritombs, Dustox, epic Dusclops and Murkrows. :) Done with the quests as well with NO errors at all. Thank you so much and More Power PWO staff!
  11. H

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

Outside Mt. Mortar Spawn is awesome (thanks Rig). A better place to Farm Speed EV at the same time Level your pokemon up to 50 up, making it ready for Cerulean Cave. Also a chance to catch Marill. I went to Ruin of Alphs earlier for 40 minutes and I found 2 Vulpix, 3 Abra, and 1 Kadabra. I...
  12. H

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

Might as well tell us what "new" droppable item is there. We don't know which pokemon drops it. xD I don't want to faint a smeargle, vulpix, and unown upon encounter unless i know which item those pokemon drop.
  13. H

Is Retaliate working?

Hi, been reading Donar's change logs looking for something about Retaliate but i couldn't find any (or maybe i missed it)... so the question is, is it working like in handhelds? "Retaliate inflicts damage. Its base power doubles from 70 to 140 if a Pokémon from the user's party has fainted in...
  14. H

Acrobatics move

Is the move Acrobatics working like it doubles its power to 110 if the user isn't holding an item? Please let me know. Thanks!
  15. H

Game Freezes and Connection Lost ongoing issue

Hi, My game freezes at anytime while playing and then after freezing, it says Connection Lost. At first I thought it was my internet connection but when I checked, my internet is fine + most pinoy users online are connected to the same ISP like me. I have also checked if it my Firewall is...