Recent content by Hionn

1. H

Help Playerdex

That's what i imagined, but it's not. Please take a look.
  2. H

Help Playerdex

I was testing the new playerdex and i put a membership gift card (30 days) for sale and i decided withdraw my offer because it was too expensive and i wanted to put a new price. I removed it, went to global link>collect>pokémart and collect my membership gift card, but the problem is that i...
  3. H

S Bibarel unchatchable, God why?

Because it's just a legend...
  4. H

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

SE/SW/N/SW/E/N/E/SW/NE/SE/NW/E/SE
  5. H

Post your Shiny Garden!

post your collection
  6. H

Post your Shiny Garden!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/231/l1nw.png
  7. H

The game reset

A game reset means the end of pwo for me and for others players that built something here and is tired from pwo. It also means a new beggining that will allow new players dream being one of the bests pokemons trainers in pwo and repair the errors from the past. Who knows how many players will be...
  8. H

PWO's Economy.

This is not the problem. The problem was already said. We have a lot of very nice pokes for sale and a little amount of buyers, how many buyers/sellers do you see in trade? I think really hard to see someone looking for a specif pokemon and can't find it easy, except if it's perfect ivs battler...
  9. H

Black Friday on PWO

I saw a tweet about a discount every 12 hours in a different pokemon, but how about a really big discount following black friday on all token store?
  10. H

User already in game !!!

why do all kinds of bugs happens to me? I'm with this issue too
  11. H

Authenticating is Forever?

Re: Authenticating Problem It's not fine here
  12. H

Authenticating is Forever?

Re: Authenticating Problem Same thing here, i'm suffering with an eternal authentication. Note:(If i try to open my friend list i'm disconnected from the game, and the eternal authentication happened when i tried to send a message using the command /pm, i sent the message and i was...
  13. H

(S) togepi and (S) eevee hunting history

Nice, do you have membership? Edit: How long/day do you hunt?
  14. H

This is why we can't have nice things

I can't see it withou saying something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyczdNFx340) you're breaking the rule number 13. Do not insult or provoke staff or other players, including through Private Messages. This includes calling people names or making rude comments. If you're in an argument, you...
  15. H

Return of weekend events.

i think he/she suggested to have some rewards for the same amount of vouchers, so the reward will be one of them, randomly.